Who's working today?

Archived From: Off Topic
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Not me. But expecting record rains and winds tonight, so staying hunkered down with the lil miserlys

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
<raises hand>

We don't have any holidays between January 1st and Memorial Day.

On the plus side.. we have 5 holidays between Thanksgiving and January 1st.

Self-employed so potentially always working. Currently procrastinating. Ooooh I'll click on that.

I'm hoping to use the record rains and high wind advisories as excuses to leave early today. Our next holiday is in May, but we have a floating holiday to use if we wanted to take it today. It's quiet in the office since many of our clients are public (school districts, cities, counties, etc) and are closed today.Great commute, too.

<----------

yo!
got to come home early though

BMWLVR82 said:   <----------
Everyone make some work for bmwlvr!

I'll start!

*@&^ ^@*#($ *!(#)* !!!

The E36 was the last M3 worthy of the badge, all later model wheel-holders are Trump supporters who don't have a clue and should drive their Grandmother's slushbox Buick's instead.

Drove a friend's E30 M3 and loved it, with hind$ight wish I'd bought and kept one

Nothing special today, same routine for work 

here

Yup, worked yesterday, and judging by the traffic, most of the city did tio

Stopped in the lab for ~5 minutes to check on stuff while mrs_pats stayed in the truck. We then to lunch @ Chick-fil-A, then Best Buy and Target looking for a Fire TV stick.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017