Archived From: Off Topic
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Perfect score on Pac-Man.  I once scored something over 200,000 on Ms. Pac-Man.  Perfection for me.  There was a free video game of it in the break room where I previously worked.  After scoring over 200,000, I lost interest.  My wrist was getting sore from moving the joystick.  I needed to recover.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoVvgSwPDYk

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
Are you sure that's not your lifetime McDonald's calorie tally?

ganda said:   Are you sure that's not your lifetime McDonald's calorie tally?
  = about 6k Big Macs.  Four times a week for 30 years or so?

Eddie Plant
Disclaimer
Hasn't this been done already?

Kandykornhead said:   

I have no doubt BW fishes the pickles out. Recalculate!

Big Mac Calories
Disclaimer
Kandykornhead said:   

The USDA says a Big Mac has 563 calories.  Eating one Big Mac a day for the last 30 years, without taking any Big Mac holidays, is about 6,168,791 calories.  I would be about 5,036 Big Macs short.  That can't be the number unless I was on a diet.  When I eat Big Macs, I eat the whole thing.  The pickles stay.  The lettuce stays.  The only thing I don't eat is the box or wrapper.  That I spit out.

The Last Burger
Disclaimer
For the record, here's a pic of the last burger I ate.  This beauty went down the hatch on Saturday.  Five Guys cheeseburger "All the Way" (with mayo, lettuce, pickles, tomatoes, grilled onions, grilled mushrooms, ketchup, and mustard).

burger
Disclaimer
burgerwars said:   For the record, here's a pic of the last burger I ate.  This beauty went down the hatch on Saturday.  Five Guys cheeseburger "All the Way" (with mayo, lettuce, pickles, tomatoes, grilled onions, grilled mushrooms, ketchup, and mustard).
  limo: Homer drooling over a five guys burger

burgerwars said:    My wrist was getting sore from moving the joystick.  I needed to recover. 

burgerwars said:   For the record, here's a pic of the last burger I ate.  This beauty went down the hatch on Saturday.  Five Guys cheeseburger "All the Way" (with mayo, lettuce, pickles, tomatoes, grilled onions, grilled mushrooms, ketchup, and mustard).

Looks good apart from the tomato and pickles You need to get yourself to Grub Burger (there's one in SD), skip the froufrou burgers and have the basic burger with an egg on it. Better than Five Guys, honest. 

they need to turn that machine up a bit...

kamalktk said:   burgerwars said:    My wrist was getting sore from moving the joystick.  I needed to recover. 

Wrong joystick.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017