• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
So I'm eating lunch at Wendy's looking out at the trail (busy 6 lane divided road at this section), watched a school bus stop, and everyone just driving past. Eventually a box truck stops in the middle lane, but left lane keeps going. They even pass the flashing bus just to queue up at the red light.

A few minutes later, ambulance, lights and sirens on the side street. Counted 6 cars that should have stopped before the ambulance made its right turn.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
When did you move to Jersey?

rated:
KayK said:   When did you move to Jersey?
They moved down here. Them and those damn new yawkers

rated:
scrouds said:   KayK said:   When did you move to Jersey?
Hey.. the Bennies and Shoobies cant find a place near shore anymore.. plus the snow scares them.

rated:
Sorry! I was texting and eating a burger.

rated:
scrouds said:   What the Frick

LANGUAGE! 

rated:
Hey, I say that almost every day!! Drivers are people too!  Light turns red at lunch today, and 3 cards scoot on through! What the...

rated:
It is no longer reasonable to imagine by any stretch of the imagination that most drivers understand the rules of the road, that's why driverless vehicles can save the day. The End.

rated:
Also on my always-eventful 8 mile drive to work this morning I was a few vehicles behind in a 4-way signaled intersection that is 2 lanes each way. A police motorcycle with lights and siren on stopped in the intersection,then proceeded through. There followed a police SUV, also with lights and siren, from the same direction. Vehicles from other directions still tried to turn or cross in front of the SUV. Even in my pre-caffeinated condition I thought to myself, "are those drivers having a death wish moment or what??"
Then I got behind a pickup truck that was weaving a bit but I wasn't sure if it was because he was trying to avoid potholes and was overcorrecting into the next lane or if it was for some other reason.I got away from him asap.

rated:
scrouds said:   
KayK said:   When did you move to Jersey?

No one south of Albany seems to know how to drive.  Amazing how that changes Upstate.  Same thing here in mid-southern New England.  Too many idiots that forget that it snowed last year, it's going to snow this year, and yes, it's even going to snow next year.  They also forget to wear sunglasses when it's sunny, slow down when it's raining, won't clear the snow off their car roof, and won't open their window until the last nano second to pay a toll if it's cold(good thing we have removed the tolls from the Mass Pike).  Bunch of morons on the road.  And I've only seen the failure to stop for a school bus in Massachusetts.

rated:
st4rdust said:   scrouds said:   What the Frick

LANGUAGE! 

Once you get to know me in the flesh I am much much more colorful in my choice of language.

rated:
scrouds said:   
st4rdust said:   
scrouds said:   What the Frick

LANGUAGE! 

Once you get to know me in the flesh I am much much more colorful in my choice of language.

geez, now you are inviting another woman to know you Biblically?
I'm beginning to rethink my undying affection!

rated:
sublimosa said:   

That's probably a good idea

rated:
scrouds said:   
sublimosa said:   

i understood that as she wants to kill you. remember glenn close? yup. her.

rated:
And my family looked at me like I was crazy when I bought them all dash cams just because.....

rated:
miserly said:   scrouds said:   
sublimosa said:   

i understood that as she wants to kill you. remember glenn close? yup. her.

That wouldn't be very nice.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017