Pic 4
Disclaimer

Pic 3
Disclaimer

Pic 2
Disclaimer

Pic 1
Disclaimer
For the 89th time, I have not been invited to that Academy Awards thingy tomorrow, but I did go down to Hollywood & Highland today.  Here are my exclusive pictures that can't be seen anywhere else.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Pic 24
Disclaimer

Pic 23
Disclaimer

Pic 22
Disclaimer

Pic 21
Disclaimer
A few more pictures.  I think 20 was the maximum.  Got four more.

The Academy Award for Best Supporting Side In A Meal Combo should go to Five Guys Fries which are frequently tremendous.

ganda said:   The Academy Award for Best Supporting Side In A Meal Combo should go to Five Guys Fries which are frequently tremendous.

In-N-Out Burger fries are good too. We won't know the winner for that one until it's actually announced. That famous accounting firm is using extra care in keeping the vote secret.

burgerwars said:   ganda said:   The Academy Award for Best Supporting Side In A Meal Combo should go to Five Guys Fries which are frequently tremendous.

In-N-Out Burger fries are good too. We won't know the winner for that one until it's actually announced. That famous accounting firm is using extra care in keeping the vote secret.

There is a McDonald's on the opposite corner from where Hollywood & Highland/the Academy Awards are. I've only ate there once. It's a below average McDonald's. Hollywood Blvd. gets dumpier and dumpier as you go that direction.

Best Sound Effects In Post-consumption goes to Wendy's Chili

Wendy's gets a Razzie for no longer having spicy chicken nuggets.

ganda said:   Best Sound Effects In Post-consumption goes to Wendy's Chili

I thought It was the Taco Bell Burrito Supreme that won "best musical score." It's like a long-play record after eating one.

Actually it is Wendys Chili when also consumed with a Frosty!

burgerwars said:   
ganda said:   Best Sound Effects In Post-consumption goes to Wendy's Chili

I thought It was the Taco Bell Burrito Supreme that won "best musical score." It's like a long-play record after eating one.

There will be no ethnic winners. Red hair and freckles is Oscar-bait.

Best Shorti - ham and cheese at Wawa (this may be regional joke)

nominated for best costume: Naked chicken chalupa from Taco Bell

Just curious what kind of digital camera, or cellphone, you used to take these pictures, which are very sharp.

kirbydog said:   nominated for best costume: Naked chicken chalupa from Taco Bell
  Scandalous! It's NAKED for heaven's sake!

cga said:   Just curious what kind of digital camera, or cellphone, you used to take these pictures, which are very sharp.

LG G4 Android. They were sharper but were compressed quite a bit when I posted first to Facebook, then right-clicked those.

Where's the beef?!

burgerwars said:   
cga said:   Just curious what kind of digital camera, or cellphone, you used to take these pictures, which are very sharp.

LG G4 Android. They were sharper but were compressed quite a bit when I posted first to Facebook, then right-clicked those.

I didn't realize cell phone cameras had become so good. I have a bunch of good digital cameras, but I'm not sure any of them could produce images that sharp.

In Memoriam:

McDonalds Angus Burger
McDonalds Chicken Burger
Burger King Halloween Whopper.

"... and the Lifetime Achievement Award goes to Chick-Fil-A, but they they can't be with us tonight because it's a Sunday"

Picture 10. The POTUS head is swelled like the Red Queen in those Johnny Depp/Helena Bonham Carter starring, Tim Burton directed,  Alice (in Wonderland/Through the Looking Glass) movies. I'm waiting for the "Off with his/her head!" rather than "You're fired! There's a Wookie packing heat following behind (check out the ammo), he's either a danger, or he's the security for the POTUS.

Interesting pics, you see the glittery red carpet and flashing lights during the event, but you don't often see the behind-the-scenes setup and all the cameras, lights, etc that have to be setup prior to the big event. About the most I've ever seen of the preparations, is a short clip on Entertainment Tonight. Nice to see pics of all the setting up they do prior to the actual event. That may be more interesting than watching the actual event; waltz in on Red Carpet, show off couture gowns, walk up to receive award, mumble meaningless "thank you" speech, go to after party event. Dismantle everything next day. Maybe next year, since it will be your 90th, you'll finally get your invite. I had no idea you were so old....

SweetClover said:   Picture 10. The POTUS head is swelled like the Red Queen in those Johnny Depp/Helena Bonham Carter starring, Tim Burton directed,  Alice (in Wonderland/Through the Looking Glass) movies. I'm waiting for the "Off with his/her head!" rather than "You're fired! There's a Wookie packing heat following behind (check out the ammo), he's either a danger, or he's the security for the POTUS.

Interesting pics, you see the glittery red carpet and flashing lights during the event, but you don't often see the behind-the-scenes setup and all the cameras, lights, etc that have to be setup prior to the big event. About the most I've ever seen of the preparations, is a short clip on Entertainment Tonight. Nice to see pics of all the setting up they do prior to the actual event. That may be more interesting than watching the actual event; waltz in on Red Carpet, show off couture gowns, walk up to receive award, mumble meaningless "thank you" speech, go to after party event. Dismantle everything next day. Maybe next year, since it will be your 90th, you'll finally get your invite. I had no idea you were so old....

There was a group of people "Californian's For Trump" at the corner of Hollywood and Highland.  I just wanted that Trump big head in the picture.  Chewbacca got a cameo in the pic too.  Picture 20 is funny after I looked at it. I somehow got a guy taking a selfie of himself.

MilleniumBuc said:   In Memoriam:

McDonalds Angus Burger
McDonalds Chicken Burger

Burger King Italian-Style Chicken Parmesan Sandwich (The late 1970's/early '80's version made with oval crispy Italian-seasoned breaded fried chicken patty, topped with hot marinara sauce with Parmesan cheese,  and a thick slice of mozzarella cheese, on a an Italian small Hoagie/Sub roll, not the round one introduced in 2012).

SweetClover said:   
MilleniumBuc said:   In Memoriam:

McDonalds Angus Burger
McDonalds Chicken Burger

Burger King Italian-Style Chicken Parmesan Sandwich (The late 1970's/early '80's version made with oval crispy Italian-seasoned breaded fried chicken patty, topped with hot marinara sauce with Parmesan cheese,  and a thick slice of mozzarella cheese, on a an Italian small Hoagie/Sub roll, not the round one introduced in 2012).

Billy Crystal's going to do a song and dance number on that exact subject.

*Jazz Hands*

Security will be tight to keep notorious criminal The Hamburglar from kidnapping the nominees.

kamalktk said:   Wendy's gets a Razzie for no longer having spicy chicken nuggets.
  Wendy's earned a 2nd Razzie for the natural cut fires, for which I'd even bring felony charges they're so bad.

kamalktk said:   Security will be tight to keep notorious criminal The Hamburglar from kidnapping the nominees.

It would probably be pointless for The Hamburglar to go down there today. Things are blocked off.

After the show they start breaking down things quick. The street should be cleared out by late the next evening.

Best Burger goes to the Big Mac..... wait..... Best Burger goes to Five Guys!

kamalktk said:   Best Burger goes to the Big Mac..... wait..... Best Burger goes to Five Guys!
  As long as they don't say Jack-in-the-Box.  Until the 89th BurgerAwards, this was probably the most memorable incident at the awards:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWBc-ir6IFM

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017