• filter:

Chronic Harassment by Police

• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Assume somebody alleged chronic harassment by police but couldn't prove it.

Further assume that same person now possessed video of the following.

Early Morning #1 (around 2 am): Small white car (with tinted side windows, front & back) met victim at an intersection (a couple blocks away from a 24-hr, fast-food restaurant that victim had frequented for many years)

Early Morning #2 (around 2 am): Same type of small, white car (with tinted windows, front & back) sat idle in fast-food restaurant's parking lot, when victim pulled in to same parking lot.  When much closer to small, white car, victim saw an outline of an adult male in driver's seat.

Victim then pulled into fast-food restaurant's drive-thru, ordering food.  Thereafter, victim waited at fast-food restaurant's drive-thru window, while facing west.  

Some time passed.  

Then a car pulled behind victim's vehicle (while it was still idle in drive-thru).  

Some more time passed.  

Then, right after victim had gotten his food, an eastbound, police unit passed by (on main st).

Victim then left drive-thru.  While heading east on main st. (same street as patrol unit), victim looked over at fast-food restaurant's drive thru, seeing that the vehicle that was behind him was a small, white car (with tinted side windows, front & back).

Thereafter, victim raced eastbound on main st., chasing after patrol unit, since he wanted to get its licence plate on video.  After blowing a red light and driving at 80+ mph, victim finally caught up to police unit.  After quickly turning south, police unit abruptly turned west (on a desolate side street).  Victim disengaged, since he had already captured patrol unit's license-plate #.

Early Morning #3 (around 3:30 am): Victim left his house, driving east for a few miles.

Somewhat before victim had reached a stop sign on Street A (while facing south), an eastbound truck showed up.  It then turned north, at a sharp angle, forcing victim to apply his brakes, before he had reached the stop.

Victim then turned east, driving for a few blocks.  

When victim reached a four-way stop, a white car sat idle at a stop for westbound traffic.  After lingering for a second or two, white vehicle then turned south, heading in victim's intended direction.

Later, victim traveled east on a main street.  

When victim passed by a convenience store, at least three police units sat idle in convenience store's parking lot.  

Victim then turned south, driving for a couple blocks.  Then victim turned east, driving for a few blocks.  Victim then turned north, eventually reaching a stoplight on previous main street.  Victim then traveled  west on same main street.

When victim passed by same convenience store (at about 40 in a 35), all three police units left left the parking lot, heading east on main street.

Victim then accelerated to 50+, eventually turning on a familiar side street.  After a couple blocks or so, victim then turned west on a random side road.  

Thereafter, victim traveled for about two blocks on same random side road (@ about 45-50 mph).  

Then (near an intersection) a northbound police unit abruptly turned west, in front of victim.  Victim subsequently accelerated, chasing police unit.  It then abruptly turned north, while victim did likewise.  Soon thereafter, victim disengaged, making a u-turn and heading north.

After driving north for a couple blocks, victim then turned west, onto a familiar road.  Soon thereafter, a police patrol unit appeared behind him.  Victim then did a u-turn, driving east on same road.  Afterwards, westbound police unit did a fast u-turn, ultimately pulling to south should of road and turning off all lights (while facing east).

Victim subsequently crept by patrol unit, capturing police decals.

Thereafter, victim turned north @ a four-way stop.  Then he did a U-turn, stopping at stop for northbound traffic.  Victim subsequently turned west, driving on wrong side of road (to capture police unit's front licence-plate number).

Afterwards, victim drove west on same road.  Police unit then turned around, traveling west, while coming up fast on victim's vehicle.  After about a block, victim pulled over, since police unit's red-and-blue lights went on.

When reaching victim's vehicle, street cop's first words were: "Hello, sir.  I stopped you because you made an illegal u-turn back there.  Any legal justification?"

Victim said, "Harassment."

Street cop said, "You did it because of harassment? What does that mean?"

Victim: "Internal Affairs is aware of it.  That's all I want to say about it for now."

Street cop: "Ok.  Do you have your license, registration and insurance with you?"

Victim: "Probably not.  Could you look it up?  My DL # is XXXXXXXX"

Street cop: ."Ok. Did you also know your vehicle's registration expired almost 2 years ago?"

Victim: "No. I paid it online by credit card.  The following year, I didn't get a renewal notice. So I sent a bill pay from my checking account."  

Street cop: "ok.  Do you have your insurance card?"

Victim: "I don't think so. But my insurance company is XXXXXX. It should come up electronically."

Street cop: "Ok.  Hang tight for me.  I'll be right back."

*******ABOUT 10 MINS PASSED*******

Then street cop came back to victim's car.

Street cop: "ok. I've written you a ticket for driving the wrong way on a street, expired registration & no proof of insurance."  Let me give you some advice.  You came at me back there.  Don't do that.  It'll get you a lot of unwanted attention.  Also, don't be going around here doing a bunch of u-turns.  That'll get you a lot of unwanted attention, too."

****VICTIM DID NOT GET A TICKET FOR AN ILLEGAL U-TURN, EVEN THROUGH THAT WAS THE FIRST ISSUE STREET COP MENTIONED WHEN HE REACHED VICTIM'S CAR****

****STREET COP SET VENUE FOR A CITY MORE THAN 50 MILES FROM LOCATION OF INCIDENT, EVEN THROUGH ANOTHER COURTHOUSE WAS ABOUT 35 MILES CLOSER****

****SINCE TICKET WAS ISSUED, SEVERAL WEEKS HAVE PASSED.  BUT ONLINE COURT SYSTEM SHOWS NO RECORD OF CITATION****

Recall that victim has all of these incidents on tape.

If you were a juror, how persuasive would you find this evidence of police harassment?

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
A: I've been victimized by this magnum opus
B: Pay your bills, deadbeat

rated:
Kandykornhead said:   A: I've been victimized by this magnum opus
B: Pay your bills, deadbeat

this is serious.  I have video.  But I'm not posting it, since I need to edit my location/identity.

know of any free-after-rebate deals on video-editing software?  (Youtube's editor is fail).  

rated:
I begin to suspect that some people just write to see how far people will read before quitting.

You are paranoid, or you're incredibly astute, but either way it is making you drive VERY UNSAFELY. If you sped, ran several stop lights, and spent the day doing donuts on the interstate and all you got was a ticket for the fact that you don't have a license, insurance, or registration, you are incredibly lucky.

rated:
You need a better hobby than creeping on police cars

rated:
soundtechie said:   I begin to suspect that some people just write to see how far people will read before quitting.

You are paranoid, or you're incredibly astute, but either way it is making you drive VERY UNSAFELY. If you sped, ran several stop lights, and spent the day doing donuts on the interstate and all you got was a ticket for the fact that you don't have a license, insurance, or registration, you are incredibly lucky.

I drove "unsafely" to get evidence of harassment.

ran 1 stop light, not several.

this was not on a freeway.

you missed important points:  

at least 3 police vehicles all rolled out of convenience store after I passed by.

one ended up in front of me and put a lot of effort into evading me.  I had to "floor it" to catch up with him.

second police unit put some effort into hiding from me, after I had done a u-turn.

street cop (in second police unit) stopped me for an "illegal u-turn."  but he failed to put that violation on the citation.  he also did not mention that I had "come at him," or that I had "driven the wrong way," until he had come back a second time (after leaving me waiting for 10 mins.)

another big issue is that he approached my vehicle with casualness the first time.  Is that how a street cop would behave if he had thought he were walking up on somebody who had just "come at" LE?

did you also miss that several weeks have passed, but the ticket is MIA?

EDIT: you also missed the strange venue.  why set it for a court 50 miles away?

rated:
Let's say that you are for some reason the innocent victem of a police officer. They are human and sometimes use their power inappropriately for personal (un)reasons. You've done nothing wrong except date his ex-GF or some such thing and he is a bit psycho. He, being an officer, has bonded with his coleagues because they need each other for safety or maybe they're power hungry psychos who were drawn to the job so they could torment innocents like you.
You're damn stupid for putting yourself at risk chasing after them the way you say you have.
~~~~~~~~
Why are you editing the video footage? So what if it is long? If it comes to it, let the professionals edit it-your lawyer or the IA guys you are feeding info.
~~~~~~~
I know there are bad cops out there. I've known a few lousy ones, not so much bad but jerks.
~~~~~~~
What did you do to get these guys pissed off at you?
Yep, even though I know there are bad cops out there, I suspect you are not an innocent victem.
As far as what the jury buys, that depends on what is allowed into evidence on both sides and how good the attorneys are and who ends up on the jury.
fasttimes is that you?

rated:
museki said:   Assume somebody alleged chronic harassment by police but couldn't prove it.

Early Morning #1 (around 2 am): Small white car (with tinted side windows, front & back) met victim at an intersection (a couple blocks away from a 24-hr, fast-food restaurant that victim had frequented for many years)

Early Morning #2 (around 2 am): Same type of small, white car (with tinted windows, front & back) sat idle in fast-food restaurant's parking lot, when victim pulled in to same parking lot.  When much closer to small, white car, victim saw an outline of an adult male in driver's seat.

Victim then pulled into fast-food restaurant's drive-thru, ordering food.  Thereafter, victim waited at fast-food restaurant's drive-thru window, while facing west.  

Some time passed.  

Then a car pulled behind victim's vehicle (while it was still idle in drive-thru).  

Some more time passed.  

Then, right after victim had gotten his food, an eastbound, police unit passed by (on main st).

Victim then left drive-thru.  While heading east on main st. (same street as patrol unit), victim looked over at fast-food restaurant's drive thru, seeing that the vehicle that was behind him was a small, white car (with tinted side windows, front & back).

Thereafter, victim raced eastbound on main st., chasing after patrol unit, since he wanted to get its licence plate on video.  After blowing a red light and driving at 80+ mph, victim finally caught up to police unit.  After quickly turning south, police unit abruptly turned west (on a desolate side street).  Victim disengaged, since he had already captured patrol unit's license-plate #.

Early Morning #3 (around 3:30 am): Victim left his house, driving east for a few miles.

Somewhat before victim had reached a stop sign on Street A (while facing south), an eastbound truck showed up.  It then turned north, at a sharp angle, forcing victim to apply his brakes, before he had reached the stop.

Victim then turned east, driving for a few blocks.  

When victim reached a four-way stop, a white car sat idle at a stop for westbound traffic.  After lingering for a second or two, white vehicle then turned south, heading in victim's intended direction.

Later, victim traveled east on a main street.  

When victim passed by a convenience store, at least three police units sat idle in convenience store's parking lot.  

Victim then turned south, driving for a couple blocks.  Then victim turned east, driving for a few blocks.  Victim then turned north, eventually reaching a stoplight on previous main street.  Victim then traveled  west on same main street.

When victim passed by same convenience store (at about 40 in a 35), all three police units left left the parking lot, heading east on main street.

Victim then accelerated to 50+, eventually turning on a familiar side street.  After a couple blocks or so, victim then turned west on a random side road.  

Thereafter, victim traveled for about two blocks on same random side road (@ about 45-50 mph).  

Then (near an intersection) a northbound police unit abruptly turned west, in front of victim.  Victim subsequently accelerated, chasing police unit.  It then abruptly turned north, while victim did likewise.  Soon thereafter, victim disengaged, making a u-turn and heading north.

After driving north for a couple blocks, victim then turned west, onto a familiar road.  Soon thereafter, a police patrol unit appeared behind him.  Victim then did a u-turn, driving east on same road.  Afterwards, westbound police unit did a fast u-turn, ultimately pulling to south should of road and turning off all lights (while facing east).

Victim subsequently crept by patrol unit, capturing police decals.

Thereafter, victim turned north @ a four-way stop.  Then he did a U-turn, stopping at stop for northbound traffic.  Victim subsequently turned west, driving on wrong side of road (to capture police unit's front licence-plate number).

Afterwards, victim drove west on same road.  Police unit then turned around, traveling west, while coming up fast on victim's vehicle.  After about a block, victim pulled over, since police unit's red-and-blue lights went on.

When reaching victim's vehicle, street cop's first words were: "Hello, sir.  I stopped you because you made an illegal u-turn back there.  Any legal justification?"

Victim said, "Harassment."

Street cop said, "You did it because of harassment? What does that mean?"

Victim: "Internal Affairs is aware of it.  That's all I want to say about it for now."

Street cop: "Ok.  Do you have your license, registration and insurance with you?"

Victim: "Probably not.  Could you look it up?  My DL # is XXXXXXXX"

Street cop: ."Ok. Did you also know your vehicle's registration expired almost 2 years ago?"

Victim: "No. I paid it online by credit card.  The following year, I didn't get a renewal notice. So I sent a bill pay from my checking account."  

Street cop: "ok.  Do you have your insurance card?"

Victim: "I don't think so. But my insurance company is XXXXXX. It should come up electronically."

Street cop: "Ok.  Hang tight for me.  I'll be right back."

*******ABOUT 10 MINS PASSED*******

Then street cop came back to victim's car.

Street cop: "ok. I've written you a ticket for driving the wrong way on a street, expired registration & no proof of insurance."  Let me give you some advice.  You came at me back there.  Don't do that.  It'll get you a lot of unwanted attention.  Also, don't be going around here doing a bunch of u-turns.  That'll get you a lot of unwanted attention, too."

****VICTIM DID NOT GET A TICKET FOR AN ILLEGAL U-TURN, EVEN THROUGH THAT WAS THE FIRST ISSUE STREET COP MENTIONED WHEN HE REACHED VICTIM'S CAR****

****STREET COP SET VENUE FOR A CITY MORE THAN 50 MILES FROM LOCATION OF INCIDENT, EVEN THROUGH ANOTHER COURTHOUSE WAS ABOUT 35 MILES CLOSER****

****SINCE TICKET WAS ISSUED, SEVERAL WEEKS HAVE PASSED.  BUT ONLINE COURT SYSTEM SHOWS NO RECORD OF CITATION****

Recall that victim has all of these incidents on tape.

If you were a juror, how persuasive would you find this evidence of police harassment?

rated:
museki said:   Assume somebody alleged chronic harassment by police but couldn't prove it.

This being the sum total of morning #1, there's absolutely no reason to have video of random car unless there's more to the story.

rated:
kamalktk said:   

This being the sum total of morning #1, there's absolutely no reason to have video of random car unless there's more to the story.

it showed up almost in unison with me.  that seemed odd to me.  

when I pulled into the restaurant's parking lot the next morning and saw the same type of car (with the same illegal window tint), I realized the previous morning's encounter was significant.

rated:
sublimosa said:   Let's say that you are for some reason the innocent victem of a police officer. They are human and sometimes use their power inappropriately for personal (un)reasons. You've done nothing wrong except date his ex-GF or some such thing and he is a bit psycho. He, being an officer, has bonded with his coleagues because they need each other for safety or maybe they're power hungry psychos who were drawn to the job so they could torment innocents like you.
You're damn stupid for putting yourself at risk chasing after them the way you say you have.
~~~~~~~~
Why are you editing the video footage? So what if it is long? If it comes to it, let the professionals edit it-your lawyer or the IA guys you are feeding info.
~~~~~~~
I know there are bad cops out there. I've known a few lousy ones, not so much bad but jerks.
~~~~~~~
What did you do to get these guys pissed off at you?
Yep, even though I know there are bad cops out there, I suspect you are not an innocent victem.
As far as what the jury buys, that depends on what is allowed into evidence on both sides and how good the attorneys are and who ends up on the jury.
fasttimes is that you?

I'm a chronic victim of an entire police agency, not of a single cop.  By chronic, I mean years and years.  

As of 2017, I began to record the incidents, as I kept "putting that off," out of fear of retaliation.  (What sucks is that cops have made some adjustments to my dashcam, subjecting me to a lot of out-of-range harassment.  Now I've got to get another camera or three.  That said, I've captured some good stuff, much to my surprise.  I thought my cam would cause cops to change all of their tactics).

I said I would post edited footage (w/o my location/identity), since at least one poster seemed to imply that I was trolling.  In addition, I anticipated that other would accuse me of attention whoring or mental illness.

Also, IA has been unhelpful, and lawyers have ignored my pleas for help.  So I have to be "stupid," since I've got to gather evidence all by myself.

I can't say what I did to set off the harassment, since such an admission would compromise my identity.  (What I did was odd but legal).

rated:
scrouds? you're replying to your own thread to throw us off your scent?
no, wait! fast food it has to be burgerwars off to get his middle of the night burger fix!

rated:
Ok. You (OP) really need to search the previous threads. There was a long A%# thread in the finance forum about the guy and how he was trying to be incriminated by police sending underage girls after stopping him and taking his money the first time he was stopped. And something about psychotropic drugs and mind controls.

rated:
MilleniumBuc said:   Ok. You (OP) really need to search the previous threads. There was a long A%# thread in the finance forum about the guy and how he was trying to be incriminated by police sending underage girls after stopping him and taking his money the first time he was stopped. And something about psychotropic drugs and mind controls.
  link? search function is terrible, especially since I don't know what to search for.

rated:
Damnit you are having late night meals at a place the cops like to go. It's kind of normal. Especially for cops on the night ship on a slower night. They will get together at a place for their lunch.

I have no idea why you think they're after you. Paranoid much?

rated:
scrouds said:   Damnit you are having late night meals at a place the cops like to go. It's kind of normal. Especially for cops on the night ship on a slower night. They will get together at a place for their lunch.

I have no idea why you think they're after you. Paranoid much?

marked units were not at the fast-food joint.  recall that 3+ units were in a convenience-store parking lot.  as I passed by, all of them left and followed me.

that's not an isolated incident.  that kind of stuff has happened (in various forms) hundreds of times over many years.  

the incident in question is interesting, since it's one of the few that I have on tape.  recall that I began recording this year.

the traffic stop is the first one in many, many years, too, even though marked units were behind me on many, many occasions over the last several years.  til then, cops had stalked me all over the place and witnessed my many traffic violations.  but I didn't get stopped, ever, even though my registration showed up as expired since 2015. (My plate still bears a 2015 sticker.  Somehow, many cops didn't notice that, even when they were stopped behind me for several minutes at red lights).

additionally, the traffic stop was insane.  the cop led with something that he didn't even put on the citation.  he took FOREVER to write it and assigned it to a venue that made no sense.   now the ticket doesn't even exist.  I can't find it online, even through I've searched by last name, DL#, and ticket #.

oh and one more thing.  he said I had "come at him."  but he didn't impound my car, even though my state's vehicle code allowed him to seize any vehicle whose registration was at least 6 months overdue. 

rated:
You should call them up and demand they give you another ticket and impound your car.

This is the worst harassment I've ever seen. No tickets for illegal tint, and each window can be a separate ticket. No impound. No cuffs, no stop abd frisk, no u turn ticket. No drug dogs, no car search, not even an ask to do one.

Work on making your story more believable, wait a few weeks and try it again.

rated:
scrouds said:   You should call them up and demand they give you another ticket and impound your car.

This is the worst harassment I've ever seen. No tickets for illegal tint, and each window can be a separate ticket. No impound. No cuffs, no stop abd frisk, no u turn ticket. No drug dogs, no car search, not even an ask to do one.

Work on making your story more believable, wait a few weeks and try it again.

you're missing the entire point.

this is harassment by "quiet" stalking and intimidation.

you're looking for a paper-trail.  that's why there isn't much of one. up until last month, there was ZERO documentation. that street cop screwed up.  he wasn't supposed to stop me.  that was a huge win for me.  I've got the stop on video (with all of his mistakes) and I've got a ticket that vanished.  it's phenomenal.  somehow, that's lost on you.

EDIT: one more thing.  why would I have gotten a ticket for illegal window tint?  my windows are tint-free.

EDIT 2: laypeople don't understand that LE plays multiple games.  certain types get "stopped & frisked" or have their cars searched by drug dogs.  the street cop realized that either would be worthless, since he knew who I was before he even stopped me.

EDIT 3: When street cop stopped me, I was wearing large, dark sunglasses.  But I didn't have my DL with me.  At no point did he ask me to take off my glasses so that he could compare my face to my pic on file with DMV.  He also neglected to ask me for my DOB.  Guess why?  He already knew it.

In addition, he gave me some long spiel about impaired drivers driving down the wrong side of the street during darkness.  That's something I did (while sober).  But he neither asked to look at my eyes nor requested that I do even one FST.

rated:
Seriously, do you want a hug?

rated:

rated:
museki said:     link? search function is terrible, especially since I don't know what to search for.
  https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/finance/1450011

Sucks being a cop these days.  Having to deal with this.

rated:
ZenNUTS said:   It's not you, scroud?

You guys are new to this?

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/11/health/gang-stalking-targeted-individuals.html?_r=0

I wouldn't forget I said my car was tinted or switch from fast food restaurant to convenience store. I keep my trolls tight.

rated:
scrouds said:   

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/11/health/gang-stalking-targeted-individuals.html?_r=0

I wouldn't forget I said my car was tinted or switch from fast food restaurant to convenience store. I keep my trolls tight.

Reading-comp challenged?

Where did I say MY car was tinted?

Small, white car (with illegally tinted windows) showed up at fast-food joint.  Then it showed up behind me in drive-thru.  (The day before, a similar car showed up at a light-controlled intersection almost in unison with my vehicle.  I faced south, whereas the small, white car faced east.  During that time, I noticed that vehicle's windows featured illegal window tint).

Shortly after I had gotten my food (while in the drive-thru), a police unit passed by.  But that was NOT the day of my traffic stop.

On a different day, I passed by a convenience store, where at least 3 police units sat idle in the convenience store's parking lot.  Those units then left the parking lot and followed me.  One eventually ended up in front of me, after I had turned on a random side street (a few miles from the convenience store).  I then chased that police unit, which put a lot of effort into evading me.

A few minutes later, I ended up on a familiar road.  When I looked in my rear-view mirror, I saw bright headlights behind me.  I then assumed they belonged to one of the other 2 police units.  So I did a U-turn.  I was right.  Those headlights belonged to a police unit.  After I completed my U-turn, the police unit moved to the road's south shoulder and turned off his unit's driving lights.

I then crept by that unit, recording its police decal on driver's side door.

Then I turned right at a nearby intersection.  Then I did a U-turn and stopped at a stop for northbound traffic.

I subsequently turned left, heading down the same street on which the police unit was parked.  While driving down the wrong side of the road, I recorded the front of the police unit, hoping to capture its front license plate.

Then I moved to the street's other side, driving west.

Parked police unit then headed east on same road, eventually pulling me over.

Pretty sure I already told you the rest.  If you're still confused, see my OP.

What I've described matches what I recorded.  I will upload videos/portions of videos, once I can find a free/cheap video-editing software.  If youtube's editor were better, my videos would already be available to you.

rated:

.That article is full of laughable bias.  What exactly does a shrink know about LE?  A shrink follows a single framework, reducing "odd" stories to "disorders.".

For sake of argument, say we had 1000 people claiming to be stalked/harassed by police.  400 are crazy.  Another 400 are trolls.  And 200 are victims.  A shrink would say the victims were "mental,"  since that's the only way he knows how to codify their allegations.  (Even trolls would be labeled "nuts," if they kept up their charade.  That means a shrink would be WRONG at least 60% of the time.  I say "at least," since some of the "crazies" may have gone crazy BECAUSE they were stalked/harassed).  If shrink = single framework, then shrink = clown.  

Here's what's funny.  When I visited an elderly, hospitalized relative, several undercover cops stood across from her room (while her door was open).  Shortly after my arrival, one cop said, "They can't make one that cold go 5150."  So some people go "crazy" BECAUSE of the harassment, or because they're repeatedly told that REAL events were IMAGINARY.  Some victims might come to believe that they're bonkers, when that's obviously incorrect.  So a shrink could be WRONG much more than 60% of the time.  

rated:
Somebody is off their meds.

rated:
What's your race, sex and age?

rated:
5K, not enough, ice

rated:
“Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you."  Joseph Heller

rated:
Larryslug said:   “Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you."  Joseph Heller
  Actually, it does...

rated:
the best part is joining to post in a public forum and expecting (apparently) reasonable advice.

rated:
That's the sound of da police, WOOP WOOP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BxBs4f4RIU

rated:
kirbydog said:   the best part is joining to post in a public forum and expecting (apparently) reasonable advice.
  I expected reasonable advice? lol

How could posters give me advice about something they don't understand?

I created this thread to see how normal people react to unusual issues.

So far, one poster ignored relevant parts of my commentary.  Then he scolded me for "unsafe" driving.

Another poster mixed up what I had written.  Then he accused me of bad trolling.  

The same poster also claimed my story was "unbelievable," since it didn't follow the only pattern of harassment they he knew about.

Then yet another poster provided a link to an article with this silly conclusion: any claim against police/gov't for harassment is simply a way for a "nobody" to seem "important." (That's not simplistic journalism or anything).

Good stuff

EDIT: I forgot to mention that another poster is doing "comedy" via links to music videos.  Who saw that coming?  

rated:

rated:
scrouds said:   What's your race, sex and age?
  I can't tell whether that's a serious question.

If it is, why's it relevant?  Only people of a certain race/sex/age get harassed by police?

rated:
I get harassed by the police because of my lead foot.

rated:
museki said:   
I created this thread to see how normal people react to unusual issues.

FWOT? Normal people? Well, there is your first mistake...

rated:
museki said:   scrouds said:   What's your race, sex and age?

If it is, why's it relevant?  Only people of a certain race/sex/age get harassed by police?

Because you sound like a young white punk thats pissed off the cops took it easy on you.

rated:
scrouds said:   
museki said:   
scrouds said:   What's your race, sex and age?

Because you sound like a young white punk thats pissed off the cops took it easy on you.

i'm white but not young.  And I already said that the harassment began many years ago.

Look at my earlier posts.  You'll see that I said that traffic stop was not an isolated incident.

For some reason, you've had a lot of trouble processing my comments. 

One more thing.  When a cop issues a ticket in my area, he turns it in almost 100% of the time.  Rare exceptions are made for those with a connection to police brass.  Note that I have no such connection.  But my ticket still vanished.

rated:
ganda said:   I get harassed by the police because of my lead foot.
  I haven't, despite years and years of constant speeding.  That's a rare upside of police stalking.  They look the other way because they don't want a paper-trail.  And they don't want to stop somebody with a long history of police stalking, given an obvious potential for violence.

rated:
Check the word overseer, overseer, overseer. Officer, officer, officer. Officer from overseer. WOOP WOOP.

Skipping 461 Messages...
rated:
Just curious, do you consider yourself to have ASPD?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017