• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Once again the key to long life proves to be tasty fattening food.

Waffle House

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
"He keeled over easy" said a family member about his last moments.

rated:
ganda said:   "He keeled over easy" said a family member about his last moments.
He was smothered and covered.

rated:
He was happy, successful and loved his work. That he lived to 97 was just gravy.

rated:
RIP Mr. Waffle. I like waffles but never ate at Waffle House. They don't exist in my part of the world. It's IHOP for me.

rated:
I've never been to a Waffle House either. When I'm in the area and suggest it Mrs. ganda always vetoes it, and I end up with quinoa with a side of kale for breakfast

rated:
ganda said:   I've never been to a Waffle House either. When I'm in the area and suggest it Mrs. ganda always vetoes it, and I end up with quinoa with a side of kale for breakfast
I'm surprised you are still alive with a diet like that.

rated:
Waffle houses all over the place. Been here 20 years. Never eaten at one.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017