Criminal breaks into french zoo, kills white rhino, takes its horn

Archived From: Off Topic
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Poaching in Paris

What. The. Hell.

I've commented that the funniest thing about endangered rhinos is that they're usually heavily guarded because the world's full of people that will gladly kill them just *because* they are rare. I was joking, honest! now someone has broken into a zoo in France, shot a southern white rhino in the head three times, and sawed off one of the horns. Not both horns, mind you, the thieves apparently didn't have enough time.

The world is a broken place.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
This is not an endangered rhino. Technically, it's not even threatened.

Gotta get your magic wang powder.

When captured, justice dictates the thieves have their 'horns' sawed off.

I think if caught they should be impaled by the horn they left behind. Impaled so they live, but wish they were dead

Idontwanttoliveonthisplanetanymore.jpg

Canucklehead said: What the fricks wrong with people

Ironic that these morons think by cutting a big horn off a rhino, grinding it down and consuming it, it'll help their little horns.

mapatsfan said:   Ironic that these morons think by cutting a big horn off a rhino, grinding it down and consuming it, it'll help their little horns.
  Who are you people to question other's believe system?

In some part of Africa, some believe that have sex with virign cures AIDS and that eating albino people cure a hosts of diseases

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/07/africa/africa-albino-hunted-bones-...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_cleansing_myth

In the USA...  ok, I better not go there... look in the mirror.

Regardless of their belief systems, they're still morons.

what do you mean by a mans horn?

Sorry Pyee, shouldn't have talked in code; it's his left elbow.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017