What are you wearing to bed?

Archived From: Off Topic
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
self explanetary I should think
cuddl duds black softwear with stretch leggings
cranberry Meh cotton oversize tshirt

dark green ribbed hoodie with kangaroo pouch (minus any roos)
black socks
black freesail crocks with leopard fuzzy lining

I will kick off the shoes before I slide under the covers of course

edited for spelling (cranbeerey)

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
Is the heat out?

Nothing as usual. I don't understand how people can get dressed to go to sleep

I have heat and blankets and a feline foot warmer.

no the heat is not out, but my bedroom seems to have the worst insulation of the house and is usually about 5 degrees colder. I know this is supposed to be better for sleeping, but I can't fall asleep if I am cold nor do I stay asleep if I get cold.
Normally the hoodie would've come off as soon as I warmed up or woken me by making me too warm, but I slept through.
Nekid sleeping? Gasp!

Nothing no mater what the temp.

I had my home air conditioning/heating system replaced today. It set me back $6,000. Now that I can make my house cool and comfortable, I don't need to sleep in my birthday suit. I must find my pajamas.

Trousers and Tees

The only thing I put on to go to bed is my glasses. Everything else comes off. Then after I get in bed, I take those off too

pajamas?

Like this?

larrymoencurly said:   Like this?

Don't click that link. What has been seen cannot be unseen.

Someone had a date with fasstimes mom...

condoms.

OMG! 

I am not consistent in wearing the same type of clothes every night. So, I can answer your question on daily basis

MilleniumBuc said:   condoms.
  Congratulations for needing more than one at a time.

The same oversized sleep shirts I always wear. Cotton knit like your favorite t-shirt. I don't like fussing with a lot of clothes, sleep shirt is easier to slip in and out of. My bedroom is the one room in my townhouse that has two outside walls, so it tends to be cooler in the winter. I usually preheat my bed with a heating pad so it' warm & cozy when I get in.

i always wear old clothes as a sleepwear,i feel very comfortable.
however, if i have enough money, i will choice Silk pajamas.

nothing in particular today

If I am not warm, I'm not sleeping. Also, a recent study says a red light encourages sleep as well. Let's all make our bedrooms a red light district!

sublimosa said:   If I am not warm, I'm not sleeping. Also, a recent study says a red light encourages sleep as well. Let's all make our bedrooms a red light district!
How about I skip the red light and put a tip jar next to the door?

larrymoencurly said:   MilleniumBuc said:   condoms.
  Congratulations for needing more than one at a time.

It says it's for my protection, so I use them for my personal security system.

Meh tshirt and boxers

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017