Silly question.. but hey.. this is OT

Archived From: Off Topic
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Which of the following is more eye pleasing?
-------------
a)

name @ name DOT org

-------------
b)

NAME @ NAME dot ORG
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm trying to come up with a simple business card with the following design

|     name @ name dot org        |
|          |___twitter__|        |
|     |_______email_____|        |
|________________________________|

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
name @ name DOT org
and under that ..... a picture of boobs.
very pleasing....

SHOUTYMcSHOUTFACE @ LOUD dot ORG ? Nooooo.

name@name dot org

Name@Name.org

Name.org redirects to name.com

Emirates won't employ you as a stewardess regardless of how nice your business card looks. Just so you know.

MilleniumBuc said:   Name@Name.org Problem is a "." is not allowed in Twitter username.. so I had to change to "dot" to work with the business card idea

ganda said:   Emirates won't employ you as a stewardess regardless of how nice your business card looks. Just so you know. But but but..I love the A380's
[Seriously.. It's an awesome plane. Don't feel takeoffs at all. Landings are smoother too compared to other planes]

^you can't feel takeoff? Geez, that is almost the only thing that makes flying different from bus travel. I love feeling takeoff.
BTW, never flown first class I am sure that makes much distinction.

KayK said:    Twitter
I found the problem.

sublimosa said:   BTW, never flown first class I am sure that makes much distinction.

Much higher grade farts recirculated around First Class.

name@name.org

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017