Ordering "a cheese" at McDonald's

Archived From: Off Topic
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
There were two more items left not to include:

No cheese. You just get the wrapper or box.
No wrapper or box. They just take your money and you get to leave.

burgerwars said:   There were two more items left not to include:

No cheese. You just get the wrapper or box.
No wrapper or box. They just take your money and you get to leave.

That is the healthiest choice on the menu.

Some places would sell cheeseburgers for less than hamburgers, so I'd order a cheeseburger without cheese.  Some employees understood.

Not sure why this made the news; he ordered a slice of cheese and that's what he got.

Actually, Dunkin Donuts should send their corporate trainers over to that store in the UK and learn how to get orders correct.

larrymoencurly said:   Some places would sell cheeseburgers for less than hamburgers
  Which?

atikovi said:   
larrymoencurly said:   Some places would sell cheeseburgers for less than hamburgers
  Which?

I haven't been to a fast food place in at least 5 years, but it was a Jack in the Box.

Odd that they have locations all over the country EXCEPT the northeast.

atikovi said:   Odd that they have locations all over the country EXCEPT the northeast.

I'm unsure why Jack-in-the-Box hasn't expanded to the northeast. That should be someone's homework assignment. East coaster's aren't missing much.

When I was looking for my first job as a teenager, I applied at a nearby Jack-in-the-Box. The manager didn't hire me. I'm unsure why. I ended up interviewing at a Taco Bell a short distance away. They hired me the same day. I lasted there about a year and a half.

Maybe if Jack-in-the-Box hired me, I would have made it to CEO, made them the number 1 gourmet burger restaurant in all 50 states and 200 countries, where customers would line up for days just for one burger. I would have been living in Burger Tower on 5th Avenue, and even elected President running as a Burgercrat. Sorry, it didn't happen all because Jack-in-the-Box never hired me.

I can't stop laughing at this.

What happened to McDonalds
Cheeseburger without cheese OR a cheese without burger - making me crazy

Around here, McD's doesn't even list the hamburger or cheeseburger individually on the menu anymore, and the cheeseburger is only in value meals. In fact several items that can be ordered don't show up on the menu boards, they waste space with huge pictures of some items in lieu of a complete menu.

To larrymoncurly's point, the McDouble used to be $1.00 when the cheeseburger was $0.99; not less but who'd not pay the penny for the extra content. The unusual prices are to drive customers to certain choices.

Probably this is not even cheese but something that looks and tastes just like it.

That has to be the cheesiest order at McD's ever.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017