Chuck Berry Dies at 90

Archived From: Off Topic
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:

Legendary Musician, Rock and Roll Pioneer Chuck Berry Dies at 90
Disclaimer

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
RIP Johnny B Goode. 

A true icon that influenced the world.

RIP!

I want to post something related to my ding-a-ling but can't think of anything creative right now. Awesome song.

overclock said:   
I want to post something related to my ding-a-ling but can't think of anything creative right now.

if nothing is related to your ding-a-ling, then don't pay child support!

RIP, chuck 

i hope you finally figured out how to get maybellene to be true. you knew her since she was sweet little sixteen. we are all glad you gave us that rock-n-roll music, although beethoven had to roll over and tell tchaikovsky the news. you sure kept us reelin' and rockin', being the brown eyed handsome man that you were. goes to show you never can tell! now that you're gone, i've got no particular place to go. i'll have to try to cheer up little queenie

He was great on the Gong Show

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017