• filter:

FREE television programs, in theater movies, HBO, etc.

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Other countries have laws banning charging for TV access,  These sites take advantage of those laws.  Periodically (every 6 months or so), the website will be taken down due to a large corporation challenging its right to exist.  The sites are always back up in a day or so.  Remember, it's still illegal to download these shows.  However, it's not illegal to stream them while chilling in the hammock with your laptop.  Some of the in theaters movies aren't the best copy, but if you wait a month or so you'll get a professional grade copy.  Some are perfect right from the start, especially around award time (Academy awards). 

There really isn't a need to pay for cable or satellite when you use these sites, I'm sure there are more, maybe people can list their favs. I'm constantly amazed how few people know about these.  A fast internet connection is all you need.

levidia.ch
goojara.ch (mirror site)

Make sure you have a good virus blocker installed.  For the US, I recommend using their Wootly to play in flash.  It tends to be cleaner than their others.  There I just saved you over $1000/yr.  You're welcome. 

Moderator Comment: Members of our community have alerted us to the questionable nature of this deal. While we do not condone any unethical or illegal behavior, we believe discussion and debate helps our community make informed decisions. Please read, comment if you'd like, and proceed with caution. — Mar. 19, 2017 @ 11:47am
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
Many are afraid of getting a virus...
Others being chastised by their isp for downloading copyrighted material after a complaint is filed

rated:
Don't download.  Ever,  It's illegal.

rated:
NightShadow said:   Don't download.  Ever,  It's illegal.

I always rewind my dvds and blurays before I return them to Redbox, another pay it forward piece of advice

rated:
LORENW said:   
NightShadow said:   Don't download.  Ever,  It's illegal.

I always rewind my dvds and blurays before I return them to Redbox, another pay it forward piece of advice

Huh?

rated:
[q=LORENW;19823177 said]  I always rewind my dvds and blurays before I return them to Redbox, another pay it forward piece of advice
  I know, I always hate it when people bookmark their blu-rays and my smarty pants player picks up where they left them at.  So frustrating!

rated:
Larryslug said:   
[q=LORENW;19823177 said]  I always rewind my dvds and blurays before I return them to Redbox, another pay it forward piece of advice

I know, I always hate it when people bookmark their blu-rays and my smarty pants player picks up where they left them at.  So frustrating!
  I am so happy I do not use red box

rated:
It is sad that this is what FW has turned into - mods deciding it is appropriate to keep information about bypassing (and violating) copyright laws on the site, no less in the HOT DEALS forum to foster discussion and debate.

This is not a deal, unless FW now supports illegal deals.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017