DoB

Archived From: Off Topic
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
How do i find someones birthday i forgot it with no hassle and free

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
teemwallace said:   How do i find someones birthday i forgot it with no hassle and free
  I would say Facebook, or ask them?

You'll need their mother's maiden name and the name of their first pet, too.

Their drivers license would have their DOB.

You might get lucky with a google search.

The free results at usaprofilepages.com seem to have the details you would need if the person is in their database.

zabasearch

I guess I am just old, when I saw the title, I immediately thought of
(the Frank Sinatra song) "DoBe DoBe Do".

Neilium said:   
teemwallace said:   How do i find someones birthday i forgot it with no hassle and free
  I would say Facebook, or ask them?

I for one, never ever put my real birthday on anything internet.  The only exceptions are banking sites, retirement plan sites and SSA.gov etc.  Basically it's reserved only for people who need to know.

Dovetonsils said:   I guess I am just old, when I saw the title, I immediately thought of

I'm an old OTer, I immediately thought someone in HorB's family is now a doctor or something.

Dovetonsils said:   I guess I am just old, when I saw the title, I immediately thought of

I'm not old and I thought of that song as well as the vocal exercises we used to have to do for chorus. The boys would all laugh because they were saying doobie.

Bottle of ether and a rag.

You can find one's birthday from social media or the credentials such as their degrees or NIC or the license or anything like that...

You reminded me of the Scooby Doobie Dooo Cartoon

Call their mom.

1/365.25 chance

sherrielarrison said:   

You reminded me of the Scooby Doobie Dooo Cartoon

Ruh-roh!!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017