• filter:

World Happiness Report

  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Just to brag - Finland is the 5th happiest country in the world. Norway is number one on this years list 
Norway - Denmark -Iceland - Switzerland - Finland

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
Our friends to the North are #7, eh?   Good ol US or A is #14 and Brits are no where to be found in the top 15 list. 

rated:
I'd be happy too if my country was full of hot blondes with sexy accents.

rated:
overclock said:   I'd be happy too if my country was full of hot blondes with sexy accents.
I believe Hitler desired the same thing.

rated:
MommyOfHAndK said:   Just to brag - Finland is the 5th happiest country in the world. Norway is number one on this years list 
Norway - Denmark -Iceland - Switzerland - Finland

I'll be visiting the top three in late summer.  

rated:
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
MommyOfHAndK said:   Just to brag - Finland is the 5th happiest country in the world. Norway is number one on this years list 
Norway - Denmark -Iceland - Switzerland - Finland

I'll be visiting the top three in late summer.  

  The way Iceland is expensive nowadays, there will be NoMoneyInYourWallet after your trip.

rated:
ach1199 said:   
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
MommyOfHAndK said:   Just to brag - Finland is the 5th happiest country in the world. Norway is number one on this years list 
Norway - Denmark -Iceland - Switzerland - Finland

I'll be visiting the top three in late summer.  

  The way Iceland is expensive nowadays, there will be NoMoneyInYourWallet after your trip.

  You'd think it'd be cheap what with all that free lava energy and what not.  

rated:
Kandykornhead said:   ach1199 said:   
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
MommyOfHAndK said:   Just to brag - Finland is the 5th happiest country in the world. Norway is number one on this years list 
Norway - Denmark -Iceland - Switzerland - Finland

I'll be visiting the top three in late summer.  

  The way Iceland is expensive nowadays, there will be NoMoneyInYourWallet after your trip.

  You'd think it'd be cheap what with all that free lava energy and what not.  

Iceland is powered by Bjork.

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017