World Happiness Report

Archived From: Off Topic
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Just to brag - Finland is the 5th happiest country in the world. Norway is number one on this years list 
Norway - Denmark -Iceland - Switzerland - Finland

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
Our friends to the North are #7, eh?   Good ol US or A is #14 and Brits are no where to be found in the top 15 list. 

I'd be happy too if my country was full of hot blondes with sexy accents.

overclock said:   I'd be happy too if my country was full of hot blondes with sexy accents.
I believe Hitler desired the same thing.

MommyOfHAndK said:   Just to brag - Finland is the 5th happiest country in the world. Norway is number one on this years list 

I'll be visiting the top three in late summer.  

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
MommyOfHAndK said:   Just to brag - Finland is the 5th happiest country in the world. Norway is number one on this years list 

The way Iceland is expensive nowadays, there will be NoMoneyInYourWallet after your trip.

ach1199 said:   
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   

The way Iceland is expensive nowadays, there will be NoMoneyInYourWallet after your trip.

You'd think it'd be cheap what with all that free lava energy and what not.  

Kandykornhead said:   ach1199 said:   
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   

You'd think it'd be cheap what with all that free lava energy and what not.  

Iceland is powered by Bjork.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017