• filter:

The Demise of the Dennis Report?

  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Dateline ND.  Mrs. KKH glanced out the kitchen window this morning to see this: A GIANT UHAUL!  Could this long running saga be at an end?  If Dennis and Grandma Dennis moved out, what kind of new neighbors would we get?  And would they wear shirts?  Stay tuned to this channel to follow the story.  

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
Whoo Hooo!! It's like Christmas morning! We might have to say goodbye to the plywood that is still covering the garage door to help "insulate" it for winter use! And...it really is like Christmas, since the Christmas wreath is STILL hanging on the same plywood!

I'm gonna be such a stalker staring out my window all day. Get your own lunch, boys!

rated:
I am glad I am not the only one with a shirtless grandpa as a neighbor. We are not waiting for him to day. 7 more months to say goodbye, to yesterday.

rated:
Kandykornhead said:   Dateline ND.  Mrs. KKH glanced out the kitchen window this morning to see this: A GIANT UHAUL!  Could this long running saga be at an end?  If Dennis and Grandma Dennis moved out, what kind of new neighbors would we get?  And would they wear shirts?  Stay tuned to this channel to follow the story.  
 

  
Refresh my memory When Grandma Dennis moved in, did she come with a Uhaul? I just don't want you getting your hopes up only to have them completely dashed if only Granma Dennis moves out leaving Dennis to revert back to his rocking out. (I do kinda miss hearing what the Dennis is rocking.)

rated:
sublimosa said:   
Kandykornhead said:   Dateline ND.  Mrs. KKH glanced out the kitchen window this morning to see this: A GIANT UHAUL!  Could this long running saga be at an end?  If Dennis and Grandma Dennis moved out, what kind of new neighbors would we get?  And would they wear shirts?  Stay tuned to this channel to follow the story.  
  
Refresh my memory When Grandma Dennis moved in, did she come with a Uhaul? I just don't want you getting your hopes up only to have them completely dashed if only Granma Dennis moves out leaving Dennis to revert back to his rocking out. (I do kinda miss hearing what the Dennis is rocking.)

  I can't remember.  Maybe.  I think they used a short one to move a couch in, was that when Grandma moved in?  Another thought I have is, what kinda jerk are we going to get if they do move out?  He's quirky, and I won't miss his braying dogs, but I've had worse neighbors for sure.  

rated:
MrsKKH said:   Whoo Hooo!! It's like Christmas morning! We might have to say goodbye to the plywood that is still covering the garage door to help "insulate" it for winter use! And...it really is like Christmas, since the Christmas wreath is STILL hanging on the same plywood!

I'm gonna be such a stalker staring out my window all day. Get your own lunch, boys!

  
Such snarc from a pastor'swife! Well, I never!

/runs to take down the gingerbread family wreath that is probably still on my side door

rated:
Ok I did a deep dive to find the previous Uhaul Incident.  Pretty sure that's when Grandma moved in.  Much smaller truck than the one out there today.

Edit: smaller, I think.  Maybe not much smaller.  

rated:
sublimosa said:   
MrsKKH said:   Whoo Hooo!! It's like Christmas morning! We might have to say goodbye to the plywood that is still covering the garage door to help "insulate" it for winter use! And...it really is like Christmas, since the Christmas wreath is STILL hanging on the same plywood!

I'm gonna be such a stalker staring out my window all day. Get your own lunch, boys!

  
Such snarc from a pastor'swife! Well, I never!

/runs to take down the gingerbread family wreath that is probably still on my side door

  Hahaha, yeah Kandykornhead didn't think through that very carefully when he married this woman full of snarc! My big yap has gotten me in plenty of trouble. Poor guy still stands by me, though.

rated:
And the dream has mysteriously ended as quickly as it began. That dumb Uhaul sat there the entire day. Never once saw it open, never once saw anyone even walk toward the truck. Just as it arrived under the cover of darkness, sometime in the last 2 hours it seems to have left in the same way. Wreath still adorns the plywood-covered garage door. Life continues on...

rated:
Uhaul giveth and Uhaul taketh away...

rated:
Kandykornhead said:   Dateline ND.  Mrs. KKH glanced out the kitchen window this morning to see this: A GIANT UHAUL!  Could this long running saga be at an end?  If Dennis and Grandma Dennis moved out, what kind of new neighbors would we get?  And would they wear shirts?  Stay tuned to this channel to follow the story.  
  But where are you going to have hookers and blow parties now they are leaving?

rated:
Kandykornhead said:   
sublimosa said:   
Kandykornhead said:   Dateline ND.  Mrs. KKH glanced out the kitchen window this morning to see this: A GIANT UHAUL!  Could this long running saga be at an end?  If Dennis and Grandma Dennis moved out, what kind of new neighbors would we get?  And would they wear shirts?  Stay tuned to this channel to follow the story.  
  
Refresh my memory When Grandma Dennis moved in, did she come with a Uhaul? I just don't want you getting your hopes up only to have them completely dashed if only Granma Dennis moves out leaving Dennis to revert back to his rocking out. (I do kinda miss hearing what the Dennis is rocking.)

  I can't remember.  Maybe.  I think they used a short one to move a couch in, was that when Grandma moved in?  Another thought I have is, what kinda jerk are we going to get if they do move out?  He's quirky, and I won't miss his braying dogs, but I've had worse neighbors for sure.  

  It is definitely a mixed bag of joy when a bad neighbor leaves. Hard to imagine someone worse, until they move in next door. 
I'm the one in the house with no holiday decorations, but the front yard is knee high with weeds since I am not allowed to mow.

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017