Impatient $%?*#! Wouldn't Stop Blowing Their Car Horn

Archived From: Off Topic
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:

Dog Blasting The Car Horn
Disclaimer
I was at a Dunkin' Donuts in Encino, CA this morning.  I'm eating a snack inside and am wondering who is the idiot who is constantly blowing their car horn in the parking lot.  I look out the window and see someone's dog in the driver's seat who is doing this.  That darn dog wanted its owner to hurry it up with my donut.  Others in the donut shop started laughing.  I didn't manage to get a video.  If I did, I would have stuck that impatient dog on YouTube.  I managed to get this picture.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
teach the dog to drive and it can get the snack for the owner!

That's hilarious! Better be getting two donuts, one for them, and one for the honking pooch.

miserly said:   teach the dog to drive and it can get the snack for the owner!

Alex from Strohs

It would have been more appropriate if it was a dog-friendly, dog-approved Subaru.

Was it a Police Dog???

Did it have a cellphone to his ear?

Maybe it was an Explorer Scout in a Shaggy Dog costume.

Dog gives other drivers the paw

After Dunkin' did you take a stroll through Sushi Cleaners Mailbox UPS? (cute doggo btw)

st4rdust said:   After Dunkin' did you take a stroll through Sushi Cleaners Mailbox UPS? (cute doggo btw)
  Nope.  It was too early for sushi, no matter how they clean it.  I had a grilled cheese sandwich and a jelly donut.  Much better than that VooDoo Doughnuts tourist trap place, half the price and no big line. 

Hey BW. I like how you used the column to block your license plate number. Now tell your dog to hold his horses and you'll be right back with his strawberry with rainbow sprinkles donut in a minute.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017