• filter:

mailstation c/o cidco inc. Logistics Manager position - scam or real?

• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
i got emails from this company kind of like ups. i got a job offer, too. but is it a scam?

subject:Job offerMy name is Forrest Ganey, and I represent Fadelse, which is a registered company of Mailstation C/O Cidco Inc.

I am contacting you to let you know that we have reviewed your work history and qualifications and have determined that you would be an excellent addition to our team. You possess the necessary skills and drive that we look for in our employees and because of this we would like to extend a job offer to you.

You may have heard of us. Mailstation C/O Cidco Inc is considered one of the leaders in the global shipping arena. We have been providing logistics services to our customers for a number of years and our track record speaks for itself.

Our business has continued to grow and we are in need of dependable and serious-minded individuals to help fill several new positions that have opened up within the company.

Our employees enjoy great salaries, health benefits, flexible schedules and a position with an established and successful company.

Another great bonus to working for us is that these positions are mobile! That means that there is no need for you to relocate and you can work from your current location.

We have provided some links below that provide additional information about the company and the job offer. Please read over all the material and if you agree with us that this is an exciting opportunity that you need to pursue, please click the link to apply for the position.

We are so excited and canít wait to have you join our team. We are confident that after reviewing all the information, you will agree with us that this is an awesome offer!

We look forward to hearing from you and good luck!†---
Sincerely yours,
Forrest Ganey

HR Department
Mailstation C/O Cidco Inc†================================================================================================================
Update: =10ptThank you for expressing interest in becoming part of Mailstation C/O Cidco Inc team!

We are located in Morgan Hill, CA. However this job is remote, so you can work anywhere in the USA.

Working hours are Mon-Fri 9am-5pm your local time

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
i had an interview only by phone and its work from home. so Im a little scared this is a scam. am i just being paranoid though?

rated:
Domain Name: fadelse.com
Registry Domain ID: 4699832_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.onlinenic.com
Registrar URL: http://www.onlinenic.com
Updated Date: 2017-03-05T16:06:03Z
Creation Date: 2012-05-10T04:00:00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-05-10T04:00:00Z
Registrar: Onlinenic Inc
Registrar IANA ID: 82
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: onlinenic-enduser@onlinenic.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.5107698492
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Darrell Esker
Registrant Organization: Mailstation C/O Cidco Inc
Registrant Street: 220 Cochrane Circle
Registrant City: Morgan Hill
Registrant State/Province: CA
Registrant Postal Code: 95037
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.8006591807
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +1.8006591386
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: admin@fadelse.com
Registry Admin ID: Not Available From Registry
Admin Name: Darrell Esker
Admin Organization: Mailstation C/O Cidco Inc
Admin Street: 220 Cochrane Circle
Admin City: Morgan Hill
Admin State/Province: CA
Admin Postal Code: 95037
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.8006591807
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +1.8006591386
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: admin@fadelse.com
Registry Tech ID: Not Available From Registry
Tech Name: Darrell Esker
Tech Organization: Mailstation C/O Cidco Inc
Tech Street: 220 Cochrane Circle
Tech City: Morgan Hill
Tech State/Province: CA
Tech Postal Code: 95037
Tech Country: US
Tech Phone: +1.8006591807
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +1.8006591386
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: admin@fadelse.com
Name Server: dns1.zoneedit.com
Name Server: dns2.zoneedit.com
Name Server: dns3.zoneedit.com
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2017-03-05T16:06:03Z <<<

For more information on Whois status codes, please visit https://icann.org/epp

This data is provided by OnlineNIC, Inc.
for information purposes, and to assist persons obtaining information
about or related to domain name registration records.
OnlineNIC, Inc. does not guarantee its accuracy.
By submitting a WHOIS query, you agree that you will use this data
only for lawful purposes and that, under no circumstances, you will
use this data to
1) allow, enable, or otherwise support the transmission of mass
unsolicited, commercial advertising or solicitations via E-mail
(spam); or
2) enable high volume, automated, electronic processes that apply
to this WHOIS server.
These terms may be changed without prior notice.
By submitting this query, you agree to abide by this policy.

rated:
so, can someone please tell me if I should take this job offer?

rated:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cidco_MailStation

The CIDCo MailStation was a portable e-mail terminal first introduced by CIDCO Inc in 1999 at Amazon.com and was marketed as the Mivo 100 by EarthLink. The MailStation is no longer sold by either EarthLink or Amazon.

rated:

rated:
true but i dont see the connection between the portable email terminal and this logistics company. is the company a scam? please tell me.

rated:
ok. thanks so i guess i wont take this job offer

rated:
address is for a company called allwin21, per google maps. It looks like a single occupancy building, and neither allwin21 or this company have a suite listed.

https://allwin21.com/ sells industrial or lab equipment. Seems to be completely unrelated.

rated:
I did all that for fun.

You have to ask yourself one simple question. Why would a legitimate company need to pay people to accept and reship packages to people? If it was legitimate, they would just ship it directly to their customer.

At best you'd be shipping goods purchased on stolen credit cards. At worst, drugs probably.

rated:
the company manager on the phone said the vendors arent able to ship beyond the us so they need my help as per regulations. I was stupid in believing him.

OK. Now i got it. thanks so much!

rated:
bestbuy1115 said:   I was stupid in believing him.

† Agreed.....

rated:
scrouds you are getting really soft in your old age

rated:
sublimosa said:   scrouds you are getting really soft in your old age
Not going to let a regular get screwed.

rated:
bestbuy1115 said:   Another great bonus to working for us is that these positions are mobile! That means that there is no need for you to relocate and you can work from your current location.

We are so excited and canít wait to have you join our team. We are confident that after reviewing all the information, you will agree with us that this is an awesome offer!

We look forward to hearing from you and good luck!†---

†Text is so contrived that it's pretty obvious. No different than an african king leaving you US$20M in a fund and if you send a $500 processing fee it will be sent to you in 3 business days by DHL courier.†

rated:
OP, are you fur real?

rated:
We got my MIL a Mailstation back when they were in business. She loved it, used it so much she wore some of the letters off the keys.

rated:
ZenNUTS said:   OP, are you fur real?
† Maybe it's THE April 1 post.

rated:

Apple ID (80.98kB)
Disclaimer
I got an E-mail from "Apple Support" need me to login and verify my account. They are going to lock my account in 24 hours. The link takes me to "ttp://rebrand.ly/xxxx".
What type of account are they asking for? I don't have any Apple ID or iCloud account. I tried all my bank accounts and none of them work. What should I do? Please help.

rated:
You're a day late for the FW April fools post.

rated:
I too got a job offer from this company. The job was actually posted on Careerbuilder.com. I thought it could be a scam so I did some inital research and couldnt find anything but good reviews on the company. So I decided to take a chance. The first shipment I received was just makeup and it was shipped from Sephora.com which is a makeup site and then I got a prepaid label to ship to a domestic address. Then I had 3 shipments coming that were all iPads that were purchased on eBay...so thats when I got really suspicious. I started doing more research and found out this Company is completely bogus. There website looks really good but its all bogus. I even confirmed with the Attorney General in California that this company is not registered in California and the address they have listed shows a completely different company on Google Maps. So I sent an email to my "Manager" who's name is supposedly Robert Hemlock that I was resigning because I did not want to be involved with a reshipping scam. He immediately emailed me back saying that I can't just resign without notice and they they company will hold me liable and take me to court for not fulfilling my contract.
So then I decided to report this to the Post Master and the FBI.

rated:
That is too funny about not fulfilling your contract.

Well done FW sleuts, another scam debunked.

rated:
Employed for 1 year as a sales manager, the job is tough to be frank, I have to deal with a bunch of orders per day, benefits are good though. Not sure you are all right here!

rated:
I've been a logistics manager for a year, last month relocated to Sacramento due to a family matter, I applied for a position in the office but never got a promotion...

rated:
So is it legit?

rated:
sherisesjv said:   I've been a logistics manager for a year, last month relocated to Sacramento due to a family matter, I applied for a position in the office but never got a promotion...

So you have been working for them with out any legal problems? Can I email you? Please I am freaking out.

rated:
alpaaoit said:   Employed for 1 year as a sales manager, the job is tough to be frank, I have to deal with a bunch of orders per day, benefits are good though. Not sure you are all right here!

So you have been processing orders? Is it legit? You haven't had any legal problems? What do you do for them? Please help me I am freaking out.

rated:
I been with them for the last 5 years and just been promoted to CEO. The jet-setting lifestyle is a drag though. Maybe I should ask for a million dollar decrease in pay so I can spend more time with my wookie.

rated:
It is definitely a scam. If you call the 1-800 number, the only person in the directory is Robert Hemlock. He is now using the name Sara Eli in the CRM database. Janessa Barrett, the HR person, does not exist. Glad I took a screenshot of the CRM database before he took it down for maintenance today. I'm contacting the authorities today.

rated:
robotonyaj said:   It is definitely a scam. If you call the 1-800 number, the only person in the directory is Robert Hemlock. He is now using the name Sara Eli in the CRM database. Janessa Barrett, the HR person, does not exist. Glad I took a screenshot of the CRM database before he took it down for maintenance today. I'm contacting the authorities today.
Dammit, my name is Robert Hemlock too.

rated:
I too have gotten duped by this company.. I have worked for them for 37 days now. And Sara aka Robert I. Guessing is giving me the run around about my first pay check. Nor recurved it guessing I won't.

rated:
Has anyone spoken to Janessa Barrett?

rated:
dawnajourdan said:   I too have gotten duped by this company.. I have worked for them for 37 days now. And Sara aka Robert I. Guessing is giving me the run around about my first pay check. Nor recurved it guessing I won't.

The CRM database has changed, too. Are you able to log in, Dawna? My paydate was 4/24/17 and I haven't received a penny. They owe me for tape, too.

rated:
We should file a class action lawsuit.

rated:
cpatereau said:   sherisesjv said:   I've been a logistics manager for a year, last month relocated to Sacramento due to a family matter, I applied for a position in the office but never got a promotion...

So you have been working for them with out any legal problems? Can I email you? Please I am freaking out.

Have you ever received payment?

rated:
I too have been a quality manager for cidco since 4/4/17. I haven't received my paycheck or reimbursement for supplies. I have not been offered a full time position. They won't answer my email or calls . Janessa claims their bank accounts were compromised and I will receive my pay in a few days. Did I quit my job and get scammed?

rated:
getdatwork said:   cpatereau said:   sherisesjv said:   I've been a logistics manager for a year, last month relocated to Sacramento due to a family matter, I applied for a position in the office but never got a promotion...

Have you ever received payment?

rated:
I also am worried. Ive been working for cidco for a month and now they aren't paying me the amount in contract agreement. Nno answers in my email or phone calls.

rated:
This company is a scam DO NOT GO FOR IT!!! When it's time to pay they give you the run around I was told 2000$ first month and after my probation period 2450$mnthly I call from my number it rings busy I CLD from another number it rings like normal I have spoke with a man claiming to be Robert and a lady claiming to be Sara it's a scam!! I can go on and on with FACTS about this fake ass company they are purchasing things and having other people ship under their personal address to keep from getting traced bk to them I have screen shots of CRM and all messages bk and fourth from these imposters... When I spoke with Sara today I told her that I was getting ignored by HR and payroll she said not to worry about it I have all screen shots of all conversations now misteriously the CRM system is under maintenance? When I said to her that the company was a scam she said it competition and that its not true...That's BS!! This is a Scam FOLKS!!!!

rated:
No, we are a legit company. Our processor payment bank was highjinxed by the Ukrainian DOS attackers, so we cannot process payroll at the moment. Mr Vandelay will get back to you as soon as possible. Please do not bad talk about my company or I will be foreseen to take this court to case against infamy and injurious torty litigation. Be foreskinned.

Skipping 41 Messages...
rated:
This a scram they get pay pal account using stolen information from other people and sell the products for $199.00 I have a the information send in and sent out which I will take to F B I department

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017