• Text Only
rated:

AudioQuest Diamond 16m 52.49 feet Braided HDMI Cable
Disclaimer
AudioQuest Diamond 16m (52.49 feet) Braided HDMI Cable

• Solid Perfect-Surface Silver (PSS) Conductors
  • Low Jitter, Low Distortion Audio
  • Signal Conductors Controlled for Digital Audio Direction
  • Dielectric-Bias System (DBS US Pat # 7,126,055) Significantly Improves Audio Performance
  • Bi-Directional Ethernet Communication and Audio Return Channel Enabled

I can't believe how much the picture quality on my 55 inch Sammy has improved with this cable.  Really puts those overpriced monster cables to shame.
Any suggestions on how I can hide the new second mortgage from the wife when she pays the bill every month please advise.

LINKY 

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
Not only will they improve your picture and audio fidelity, you will also experience improved stamina.  You'll be a MAJOR STALLION with the better half!

Can't just let them lay on the floor, though.  That will negate any benefit.  You need these. 

Stuart Hughes' PrestigeHD Supreme Rose Edition | BestofLuxury
Disclaimer
Definitely not a deal!   I expected this cable to be a faster than light HDMI 42.0 , how else could I plant the seeds of envy with my shoddy HDTV 

APRIL FOOLS!!! 

I'm obviously no movie/audiophile, but holy crap I had no idea anything like this even existed. I thought it was a joke or someone added an extra digit (or two) when entering the price, but a quick search for "Audioquest Diamond" on Amazon shows these cables are consistently > $1000.

Wonder if any B&M stores have floor samples of home theater setups utilizing these cords?

For those who need the digital "1's and 0's" just a little sharper.

therugsucker said:   AudioQuest Diamond 16m (52.49 feet) Braided HDMI Cabl
Really puts those overpriced monster cables to shame.

LINKY

Congrats on a NICE april fools... FOOLed most everyone that gave you red!

Technologist said:   
therugsucker said:   AudioQuest Diamond 16m (52.49 feet) Braided HDMI Cabl
Really puts those overpriced monster cables to shame.

LINKY

Congrats on a NICE april fools... FOOLed most everyone that gave you red!

Anyone who gave the OP a red needs to have a calendar tattooed on his or her forehead.

Thanks for the support guys. Sad to see so many here missing the humor chromosome in their genetic make-up. Got another one queued up. Big A has some pretty funny shiet buried in their gigantic pile of stuff.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017