I have a question

Archived From: Off Topic
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
I am looking on the internet for a TV with a digital ATSC tuner. I think this is what I want. What I am looking for is a television I can plug in or does run on batteries that I just need to plug in to receive over the air channels. If you could tell me if I am correct in my search and if not what I should look for. Also,where can I look to buy one? Sincerely thanking in advance.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
more than 95% of TV's out right now will be ATSC tv's which you can just plug an antenna to to watch over the air channels.
the 5% you have to watch out for are "tuner free" tv's.

KayK said:   more than 95% of TV's out right now will be ATSC tv's which you can just plug an antenna to to watch over the air channels.

The 5% should be labeled as "Monitors"
100% of items labeled as "Televisions" should have tuners.

woowoo2 said:   KayK said:   more than 95% of TV's out right now will be ATSC tv's which you can just plug an antenna to to watch over the air channels.

The 5% should be labeled as "Monitors"
100% of items labeled as "Televisions" should have tuners.
True for telivision pard.. The tuner less things are called "displays"
Copy paste since direct link doesnt work --> https://www.vizio.com/tuner-free

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017