• filter:

Flesh-Eating Ulcer Known As Buruli

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I have never heard before of this disease but after seeing what it does (if you Google it, be prepared to see horrible images so think twice before you do because it's really nasty stuff and just yesterday some guy lost all his limbs due to it).

After some research on the web, it is not clear the cause, some people blame spiders, other possums, but nothing is sure so my question for you is: did you see or do you know of anyone having the diseases outside of Victoria?

Thanks

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
"Flesh-Eating Ulcer Known As Buruli"
Ah, I see you've met my ex.

rated:
I just Google Images it. Yuck. I think I'm going to skip dinner.

rated:
Yuck! I saw images from Google too. It says the cause is from aquatic bugs lurking on water bodies like swamps and rivers. This is scary because there is no effective vaccine to halt the spread of ulcer. Antibiotics are only effective if treated early for eight weeks.

rated:
Spray some Windex on it to make it go away.

rated:
Yeah, this disease is spread by aquatic bugs and particularly the spiders.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017