• filter:

Awesome internet handles

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Post em.  One per post so we can properly shame them.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
Unauthorized beverage

rated:
Fasttimesmom

/ it was a shared account, everyone had access

rated:
Buffalo Breath
Chief Cheeseburger
Burgerwars
Darth Vomiter

rated:
burgerwars said:   Buffalo Breath
Chief Cheeseburger
Burgerwars
Darth Vomiter

Red for not following instructions

rated:
fasttimes said:   
Chief Cheeseburger
Burgerwars
Darth Vomiter

Red for not following instructions

Rules are made to be broken.  That's how my posts end up being sent to Off Topic. 

rated:
YourmomlikestheD

rated:
Chief Cheeseburger
Burgerwars
Darth Vomiter

Green for not following directions.

rated:
from penny arcade:

"Gabriel saw, like, a “Bill Murray 430” type handle... there’s two scenarios for the numbers, both terrifying in their own way. One, it’s possible that there are four hundred and twenty-nine other Bill Murrays on PSN, not including Bull Murrays or even Bill Moray, the famous eel. The other is that they weren’t able to get 420, so they went for 430, which I think we can all agree is a different number. ... In my experience, if you show up at 430, you’re too late. "

rated:
Using 69 in your handle either means you were born in 1969 or you're juvenile. Or kamalktk's mom.

rated:
Princez Thunderballz

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017