• filter:

it's that time of the year again

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
college acceptance season. while lil miserlys aren't yet of age, we have news from those around us.
i love all the hair brained theories to conspiracy theories about how schools accept students or not. in state, out of state. rich, poor, "leadership" activities and the importance or lack of import of extra curricular activities.
one parent theorized that her child did not get accepted because the state schools want more out of state, specifically international students, for the extra tuition. stats bear this out for the University of California.
in 2000, 94% of enrolees were CA residents. in 2016, 84% were. https://www.universityofcalifornia.edu/infocenter/fall-enrollmen...

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
and here I thought it was time for bw's annual bath. How disappointing!

rated:
Funny we were just agonizing over whether to get the Chief Mini into National Honor Society. Our decision was based in part on anecdotal college application info.

rated:
Tax time!

rated:
sublimosa said:   and here I thought it was time for bw's annual bath. How disappointing!

and there's you holding a warm, fluffy towel for him too.

rated:
Hey! I'm no fluffer!

rated:
sublimosa said:   Hey! I'm no fluffer!
  that's not the impression i got on OT...

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017