• filter:

it's raining again

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
it's going to be one of the wettest winters on record. so will my title be reconsidered now that we're flush with water (this year)?

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
You said "flush"

The first rule of custom title club is don't talk about custom titles.  It always ends badly.  Besides, isn't it like making up a nickname for yourself?  Bad form.  

rated:
Kandykornhead said:   You said "flush"

The first rule of custom title club is don't talk about custom titles.  It always ends badly.  Besides, isn't it like making up a nickname for yourself?  Bad form.  

looks like it's already happened.

rated:
also, i'm constantly annoyed with people who wand to flush out a plan. it's flesh out! and not that kind of flesh either.

rated:
As I was leaving for work this morning I stepped out on to the porch and was greeted by about 50 slugs of various sizes on the porch ledge and walls. One had the balls to be on one of my cymbidium orchid plants. Die die die! I brought out the carton of salt and made quick work of them. From the yard side of the porch I could see more of them crawling up to the porch ledge. Too bad so sad I left the ledge salted. The End.

rated:
Finally stopped snowing here last week. About time, appreciate the rain as long as it's not on the weekend.

rated:
kirbydog said:   As I was leaving for work this morning I stepped out on to the porch and was greeted by about 50 slugs of various sizes on the porch ledge and walls. One had the balls to be on one of my cymbidium orchid plants. Die die die! I brought out the carton of salt and made quick work of them. From the yard side of the porch I could see more of them crawling up to the porch ledge. Too bad so sad I left the ledge salted. The End.  

/giggles visualizing a slug with balls

rated:

Don't mess with my orchid plants!!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017