• filter:

How do you stop wasting time checking email ?

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I always  log in to check email. it seems to waste half a hour a day. I don't always carry my smartphone.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
I post to FWOT, then i am too busy for email.

rated:
but if you don't check your email you will miss the chance to enter Publisher's Clearing House Sweepstakes by post and email! And what about all those Russian and Asian babes that are waiting for you?

rated:
Don't check it.

rated:
If I don't check my email frequently, I will have too many emails to check the next time I check my email.

rated:
sublimosa said:   but if you don't check your email you will miss the chance to enter Publisher's Clearing House Sweepstakes by post and email! And what about all those Russian and Asian babes that are waiting for you?
i just pursue the russian babes that are asian  

rated:
block all the people that are emailing you, then you'll have no email, thus no more time wasted on checking email

rated:
dannon35 said:   If I don't check my email frequently, I will have too many emails to check the next time I check my email.
Eventually you just mark all emails as read and start over with the ignoring.

rated:
dfres said:   I always  log in to check email. it seems to waste half a hour a day.
  Shouldn't take more than 20 seconds to log in. You must be doing it wrong.

rated:
If I didn't check my e-mail, I wouldn't get freebies from Kroger.

rated:
As of typing I have 44,730 unread emails in my primary inbox and the world hasn't ended yet.

rated:
ganda said:   As of typing I have 44,730 unread emails in my primary inbox and the world hasn't ended yet.
I have only 7,600, most of them receipts. 

rated:
A lot of mine are receipts too, I have them in case I need them.

44,821 now, one day I will mark them all read

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017