The new Google Earth is pretty awesome

Archived From: Off Topic
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Only runs in Chrome. If I'd known the images of my house were going to be so clear, I'd have tidied up the deck

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
ganda said:   Only runs in Chrome. If I'd known the images of my house were going to be so clear, I'd have tidied up the deck Not just that.. it has a 3d view of my house!

There's enough zoom to know how many steps and in what angle visitors have to take to get to the main door.. or that the bathroom window was open so it must be summer time.

Link: https://earth.google.com/web/

Hot tub?

No hot tub.. but you can see the open window and the 4 plastic chairs in the deck..
And all the plants on left side of deck.

The images of my house where taken on a Tuesday or Wednesday late September or early October 2016. Scary stuff

look at my house...i'm giving you the finger!

Even in their 2-D images, I could tell the exact day they went over my house 2 years ago. Two awnings were up for a graduation party and I could tell whose cars were in the driveway.

My house still doesn't exist and it's been there for 5 years.

anticlawson said:   My house still doesn't exist and it's been there for 5 years.For me.. my house doesnt exist in google maps.. it's all trees.. but google earth has a 3d view of it.
They cut down the trees to build the houses in early 2015.

I just found my car where I usually parked LOL

i actually had to download chrome to see this. thanks ganda 

looks pretty nice. but i dunno when these shots were taken. my car was in the driveway, when i clearly should have been at work 

(ok, there's no timestamp, so i can't really say that)

The old earth is pretty good still. I say we keep it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017