The Official We Still Appreciate You Miserly Thread

Archived From: Off Topic
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
rated:

The OG!
Disclaimer
As pointed out here. He DID come see us before MCB.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
who?

awww. you remembered. ironically enough, mrs miserly forgot our anniversary yesterday.
so FW loves me more than mrs miserly... it is true, i did get more cash back from FW...

ZenNUTS said:   who?
  

#12,341 in fasttimes's Mom's ledger

(came before morecowbell according to OP)

yeah, i don't see why coming first is something to brag about

Wait, I get miserly and burgerwars confused sometimes. Which one of you likes burgers?

sublimosa said:   Wait, I get miserly and burgerwars confused sometimes. Which one of you likes burgers?
  we both do.

morecowbell said:   yeah, i don't see why coming first is something to brag about
  means you got sloppy seconds

miserly said:   
morecowbell said:   yeah, i don't see why coming first is something to brag about
  means you got sloppy seconds

  That may explain the Misses forgetting about your anniversary?

I'm going to assume from the replies to this thread, we really don't appreciate miserly.

MVP9596 said:   I'm going to assume from the replies to this thread, we really don't appreciate miserly.
 i suspect you started a thread just to point this out!?!



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017