st4rdust donuts

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:

yummy! (60.78kB)
Disclaimer
st4rdust has her own donut shop, right here in san diego

i didn't stop in to have one, though. i wasn't in the mood for a donut. maybe sometime soon

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
Time to head over to Finance to see how I can make money off this. Wish me luck! Also...who is ever not in the mood for a donut?!

rated:
ok, i wasn't "not in the mood." i was just in a hurry to get to the beach 

rated:
morecowbell said:   ok, i wasn't "not in the mood." i was just in a hurry to get to the beach 

Okay, that's understandable. I forgive you. 

rated:
I can't even recall the last time I had a donut, no really ! I take my kid to DD every few weeks but never get anything from there for myself.  I just don't like mmmm....donuts.

rated:
ach1199 said:   I can't even recall the last time I had a donut, no really ! I take my kid to DD every few weeks but never get anything from there for myself.  I just don't like mmmm....donuts.
  weirdo

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017