do you clean items you get from a drifter?

Archived From: Off Topic
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
So I have this regular drifter that swings by my house every weekend that brings me rare items for sale. Special ones have a red hue to them. Should I be cleaning the items? Do you clean the items from your drifter?

ETA: From grifter to drifter: the real story of a Hollywood Hobo.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
i used to buy tamales from this lady that came by our office building. never cleaned them. they were always hot, so i figured that the heat would take care of anything that could have been amiss. they were delicous!

click for grifter
Disclaimer
Harry the Hat seems so well put together, I trust him.  

If the products are well packed then I don't clean them.

Only if they "Fell Off The Truck" and were on the ground for more than the 5 second rule.

MilleniumBuc said:   So I have this regular grifter that swings by my house every weekend that brings me rare items for sale. 
  Is a grifter anything like a busker or did you make that up?

atikovi said:   MilleniumBuc said:   So I have this regular grifter that swings by my house every weekend that brings me rare items for sale. 

Why are you questioning facts in a parody thread?

atikovi said:   MilleniumBuc said:   So I have this regular grifter that swings by my house every weekend that brings me rare items for sale. 

Ok. I thought a grifter was someone like a homeless person that goes from town to town and kills a random family, takes their things, sells them, moves on to the next town and does the same thing, while living off the money in the woods.

I guess this is not correct after looking it up.

So what do you call those people?

Drifter.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017