• filter:

I want to know if you have knob nd tube electrical wiring you can't blow insulation in ceiling. What can you do?

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Have they solved this problem yet?

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
Remove it.

rated:

history (104.73kB)
Disclaimer
Seriously, what's your deal? You're new, you keep posting random questions to the forum, and you never comment on any of your posts. Are you some sort of bot responding to Quora questions or something?

rated:
Fasttimes mom, "you can blow insulation?"

rated:
You don't have to remove knob and tube wiring, you just have to replace it with modern wiring. The existing knobs can stay in the wall.

Thank you and have a nice day

rated:
The internet itself is a series of knobs and tubes, or so I understand. I am not the resident expert.

rated:
Kandykornhead said:   The internet itself is a series of knobs and tubes, or so I understand. I am not the resident expert.
i was told it was pipes.

rated:
kamalktk said:   Fasttimes mom, "you can blow insulation?"

I wasted time opening this thread to make a "I don't know where Sulation is, but I'll put it in the GPS" said fasttimes's Mom joke.

rated:
ganda said:   
kamalktk said:   Fasttimes mom, "you can blow insulation?"

I wasted time opening this thread to make a "I don't know where Sulation is, but I'll put it in the GPS" said fasttimes's Mom joke.

Sounds like you
(_)
( _)⌐■-■
(⌐■_■ )
blew it.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017