• filter:

Fly the friendly sky with AA

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
Again, why do domestic airlines suck? Because they can. Consumers benefit from competition.

rated:
Whew! I was worried there for a minute since I'll be flying AA, but I'm not flying with a baby or a stroller, so I should be fine.

rated:
The video that played right after the AA video was about a Hawaiian Airlines flight that was diverted because some old guy wouldn't pay $12 for a blanket. I think diverting the plane cost more than $12. Why didn't they just give it to him?

I'm going to have to start flying with blankets and a Blackwater security guard squad. This is getting out of hand.

rated:
overclock said:   The video that played right after the AA video was about a Hawaiian Airlines flight that was diverted because some old guy wouldn't pay $12 for a blanket.

I was on a flight where a child puked in the aisle and the cabin crew used those blankets to mop it up. I do not want one of those blankets thankyouverymuch

rated:
sublimosa said:   Whew! I was worried there for a minute since I'll be flying AA, but I'm not flying with a baby or a stroller, so I should be fine.
  What about a huge backpack? 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017