Well, he did start it.

Archived From: Off Topic
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
I'll be the first to admit that when it comes to de-escalating a situation I'm not the best in the world.  In fact, my preferred method of dispute resolution is escalating things.  Precisely how I escalated this situation isn't important at the moment.

So the street I live on has a commercial building with a Subway on the ground floor.  The street curves in such a way that any cars that are parked in front of the Subway are blocking our egress view.  For that reason, the state added striping and a "No parking or standing" sign.  When the rest of the street parking fills up, folks are often too lazy to go park for free behind the building, despite the fact there is a giant sign saying "Free parking".  Usually, these scofflaws just pop in, grab their footlong (like your mom) and pop out.  The other evening as I was walking to the grocery store across the street I noticed a car parked there with their hazard lights on.  15 minutes later it was still there.  Annoyed, I walked into Subway and asked the clerk if he knew whose car that was.  Some guy said "That's mine".  He was eating dinner with his kids.  I asked him politely if he would move his car behind the building and took exception to that.  Like who the F was I to ask him to move his car from an illegally parked space.  He said he would -- after he was finished.  So I walk over to his car and he follows me out and yells at me to get away from his car and I told him I was just getting his license plate to give it to the cops so they could deal with it.  He then gets up in my grill and calls me an a-hole.  I step to him and he flinches and backs up.  His kids see this, and he is obviously embarrassed and calls me everything but a child of God.  I told him he can't claim ignorance because he obviously knew he was parking illegally, and if his response to a polite request is to get aggressive I told him the cops would no longer be necessary because I had a solution that would make him immediately comply.  And you know something?  He did just that.

"Move your car or I'm gonna rub my dick on your door handle"

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
Is this something you have heard mentioned to your Mom?

All kidding aside, you never know when they have a gun and would claim self defense, especially with their kids around. So I personally would not do it, but to each his own.

MilleniumBuc said:    So I personally would not do it, but to each his own.

Kind of like eating at Subway really.

Ah geez I know I shouldn't but I can't help but green this post. Caught me totally unexpectedly. I'm not endorsing or anything, but it sure did make me laugh.

fasttimes said:   "Move your car or I'm gonna rub my dick on your door handle"
  Not a good idea. Never know how many diseases you may catch doing that on something people touch many times a day.

atikovi said:   
fasttimes said:   "Move your car or I'm gonna rub my dick on your door handle"
  something people touch many times a day.

I think you overestimate how much action fasttimes's dick gets.

Were there "air quotes" around "door handle"??

need more details... did flash him your persuader?

MilleniumBuc said:   Is this something you have heard mentioned to your Mom?

All kidding aside, you never know when they have a gun and would claim self defense, especially with their kids around. So I personally would not do it, but to each his own.

His kids were inside stuffing their faces when this happened.  I have some sense of decorum.  But wtf?  Dude knew he was doing something wrong or else wouldn't have put his hazard on, and he gets all pissy that someone asked him to correct the situation?

OMG

ACandJVR said:   OMG
  Becky look at her butt?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017