• filter:

KKH has a birthday today. Or yesterday. Or maybe tomorrow./the ganda has issues thread

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Anyway, happy birthday!

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
Thanks Limo! It's tomorrow. Gotta decide between Black Forest Cherry and Better than NTX cake.

rated:
No Happy Birthday for you today then, mister!

rated:
Kandykornhead said:    Better than NTX cake.

??? And Google didn't help. The dent in my sofa says I know my cakes Nippon Telecom? 

rated:
When's the funeral?

rated:
ganda said:   
  ??? And Google didn't help. The dent in my sofa says I know my cakes Nippon Telecom? 

New Testament Exegesis.  Back in my seminary days the Mrs. didn't think it appropo to send a cake to class for my birthday called, "Better Than Sex".  It's not better than sex, or really NTX, for that matter.   Maybe that's why many call it, "Really Good Cake".  

rated:
Wait a cotton pickin' minute! I just went to change the info in my calendar but lo and behold! it is marked on Tuesday, but the reminder went off this morning! What the hey-ho?
/Runs off to look up recipe for Better than NTX/Sex cake to better advise future birthday-ee

rated:
oh, heck, the Better than NTX cake for sure! Have a piece for me.
Phew, glad I called it NTX cake or otherwise that might've sounded wrong!

rated:
Kandykornhead said:   
ganda said:   

New Testament Exegesis.  Back in my seminary days the Mrs. didn't think it appropo to send a cake to class for my birthday called, "Better Than Sex".  It's not better than sex, or really NTX, for that matter.   Maybe that's why many call it, "Really Good Cake".  

I think the Pope (or at least the previous ones) disapproves!

rated:
ganda said:   
Kandykornhead said:   
ganda said:   

That means I'm right on track.  

rated:
Kandykornhead said:   
ganda said:   
Kandykornhead said:   
ganda said:   

You know when the fish swims right by and doesn't take the bait... :DHippo Birdy for tomorrow! eta: WTF is going on with the formatting in the forum "upgrade"?

rated:
Sex cake

rated:
Happy birthday, mister!

rated:
And we are live!

rated:
ganda said:   
Kandykornhead said:   
ganda said:   
Kandykornhead said:   
ganda said:   

You know when the fish swims right by and doesn't take the bait... :DHippo Birdy for tomorrow! eta: WTF is going on with the formatting in the forum "upgrade"?

What issues are you seeing ganda?

rated:
MVP9596 said:   
ganda said:   
Kandykornhead said:   
ganda said:   
Kandykornhead said:   
ganda said:   

I've got tons of issues, but the FW forum specific one is carriage returns being ignored in posts (see above, that was 3 separate lines when I hit the Reply button). testtesttesttest

rated:
^there were CRs between all those tests above (happy birthday KKH)

rated:
Happy Birthday KKH!

rated:
Thanks everybody!  I don't feel older.  I chose Black Forest Cherry instead of Better Than NTX.  MrsKKH said I had to tell this 

story: Many years ago when the minis were little the Mrs. made this cake for my birthday.  After dinner I went to the fridge to bring it to the table.  As they sang Happy Birthday I dumped the whole thing, face down, onto the floor.  It slipped I guess.  Anyway I said, "Oh sh&$!"  All three MiniKKH's mouths dropped open.  Middle child says, "I think Dad just broke the 11th commandment!".  Later he claimed he meant spilling the cake, not the s word.  We ate the cake anyway.

pic shows chocolate two-layer cake with cherry pie filling and whipped cream.  

rated:
Happy birfday!

rated:
ganda said:   
MVP9596 said:   
ganda said:   
Kandykornhead said:   
ganda said:   
Kandykornhead said:   
ganda said:   

I've got tons of issues, but the FW forum specific one is carriage returns being ignored in posts (see above, that was 3 separate lines when I hit the Reply button). testtesttesttest

ItShouldBeFixedNow.CanYouTryItNow?Thanks!Err, Maybe not.  Let me check.

rated:
^^belongs in FWFW!    

but I also noticed that.  Shift+return works.  

rated:
MVP9596 said:   
ganda said:   
MVP9596 said:   
ganda said:   
Kandykornhead said:   
ganda said:   
Kandykornhead said:   
ganda said:   

Computer saysnoeta: there was a CR between says and no above 

rated:
MVP9596 said:   
ganda said:   
MVP9596 said:   
ganda said:   
Kandykornhead said:   
ganda said:   
Kandykornhead said:   
ganda said:   

Try doing a "hard webpage refresh"
ctrl+f5 or the mac equivalent on a fatwallet page and see if new lines/return work 

rated:
TheRedBaaron said:   
MVP9596 said:   
ganda said:   
MVP9596 said:   
ganda said:   
Kandykornhead said:   
ganda said:   
Kandykornhead said:   
ganda said:   

Try doing a "hard webpage refresh"
ctrl+f5 or the mac equivalent on a fatwallet page and see if new lines/return work 

testtesttesttest

rated:
no that didn't fix it, and when I'm typing a reply that quotes another post there are 2 spurious spaces at the front of my reply before I've started typing

rated:
ganda said:   no that didn't fix it, and when I'm typing a reply that quotes another post there are 2 spurious spaces at the front of my reply before I've started typing
  Thanks ganda, we're looking into it now.

rated:
ganda said:   no that didn't fix it, and when I'm typing a reply that quotes another post there are 2 spurious spaces at the front of my reply before I've started typing
  Stop
breaking
things
Ganda!

rated:
"Oh sh&$!" Happy Birthday to my favorite man of the cloth and resident expert in all things valuable and not so valuable.
The cake looks sooooo delicious!

rated:
Happy perhaps Belated Birthday.  It is still your birthday as I type this in California but I believe there a just a few moments left where you are.

rated:
lol at the title edit, this one issue is resolved

♫ ♬
99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer...
♫ ♬

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017