Young woman stuck up on crane.

Archived From: Off Topic
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:

There she is.
Disclaimer

Woman stuck on crane's pulley rescued by Toronto firefighter - Toronto - CBC News
Disclaimer

Woman stuck on crane's pulley rescued by Toronto firefighter - Toronto - CBC News
Disclaimer
This morning in Toronto. I wonder what the whole story is.

Link 

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
She wanted to get high

MommyOfHAndK said:   She wanted to get high

She achieved that.  I also wonder how she got up there.  She must have expert climbing skills to get up there with no gear.  Only her street clothes.  It didn't look like she had a way down on her own.  Climbing back up the cable back to the crane looked impossible.

You ever seen a dead cat up on trees? You ever seen a dead person up on cranes?

NO

Should just leave her up there, she will come down eventually.

Not all who wander are lost.

But she was. Bigly

I'd hit it.

ZenNUTS said:   I'd hit it.
  With a crane?

kamalktk said:   
ZenNUTS said:   I'd hit it.
  With a crane?

Is that what kids call "it" these days?

kamalktk said:   ZenNUTS said:   I'd hit it.
  With a crane?
BB gun practice Target for all kids in a quarter mile radius!

Crane lady was taking selfies

http://www.nationalpost.com/m/wp/toronto/blog.html?b=news.nationalpost.com/toronto/suspect-faces-six-mischief-charges-because-woman-on-a-crane-incident-endangered-lives-halted-construction&utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

kamalktk said:   Crane lady was taking selfies

http://www.nationalpost.com/m/wp/toronto/blog.html?b=news.nationalpost.com/toronto/suspect-faces-six-mischief-charges-because-woman-on-a-crane-incident-endangered-lives-halted-construction&utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

She's probably like groups like "Mustang Wanted" on YouTube. If you don't know what I mean, there are videos of people "hanging around" high places. She could have easily been blown off her perch above that construction site. That's what it means to "drop dead." I wonder if being stuck up there with no way to get down was in her plans.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017