• filter:

Bugs Bunny died on a UAL flight

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
Rabbit dies on the way to "O'hare" airport. I should have known. When rabbits fly, they're favorite destination/airport is O'hare.

rated:
mmm mmmmm wabbits!

rated:
burgerwars said:   Rabbit dies on the way to "O'hare" airport. I should have known. When rabbits fly, they're favorite destination/airport is O'hare.Isn't that limited to Irish rabbits?

rated:
Reaccommodated.

rated:
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   burgerwars said:   Rabbit dies on the way to "O'hare" airport. I should have known. When rabbits fly, they're favorite destination/airport is O'hare.Isn't that limited to Irish rabbits?Yup.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_J._O%27Hare
Born to first generation Irish-American parents.. lawyer for Capone.. father of Lieutenant Commander O'Hare.. the person airport is named after.

rated:
In defense of UAL, the rabbit was being shipped by a person who sells rabbits for a living. If you ship animals all the time, you're bound to see an animal die in shipping eventually.

rated:
soundtechie said:   In defense of UAL, the rabbit was being shipped by a person who sells rabbits for a living. If you ship animals all the time, you're bound to see an animal die in shipping eventually.
  Was it on your deathwatch list?

rated:
soundtechie said:   In defense of UAL, the rabbit was being shipped by a person who sells rabbits for a living. If you ship animals all the time, you're bound to see an animal die in shipping eventually.

How does that absolve United? Yes shipped rabbits sometimes die, but United killed this one.

The owner is hopping mad.

rated:
I hope the owner is called Warren

rated:
ZenNUTS said:   Reaccommodated.

so owed three times the fur paid

rated:
It's not dead, it's just resting. And floppy.

rated:
CBS new reports that United is investigating how the rabbit went from O'Hare to Eternity.

rated:
"Good Morning passengers, this is your captain Glenn Close speaking..."

rated:
I have to admit that I had slight chuckle at some of these comments, I am not sure how well your guys' humour would go down here in the UK though.

rated:
burgerwars said:   Rabbit dies on the way to "O'hare" airport. I should have known. When rabbits fly, they're favorite destination/airport is O'hare.
  It was an Irish Rabbit?

rated:
jeffnev said:   I have to admit that I had slight chuckle at some of these comments, I am not sure how well your guys' humour would go down here in the UK though.
  Considering I quoted Monty Python and you didn't green that, I doubt your taste in British humour.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017