• filter:

Copy something from another website and paste it here

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
DON’T LET THIS PICK DISTRACT YOU FROM THE FACT THAT THE BEARS GOT COMPLETELY A _ _ F _ _ KED BY A FIRST-YEAR GM

https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/67ztmf/round_1_pick_5_corey_davis_wr_western_michigan/

rated:
just look for the jokes I post to the jokes thread

rated:

rated:
larrymoencurly said:   crotch-based airlock through which diapers and other sanitary items could be passed.
  Crotch Based Airlock is the name of my 2001: A Space Odyssey fan film

rated:
Glowing seafood results from the cross contamination of fresh, raw seafood in the seafood counter (or elsewhere) with the fully cooked surimi seafood. This occurs when the fully pasteurized surimi seafood is removed from its sterile vacuum package and repacked by store personnel.
Photobacterium phosphoreum is the most common cause of glowing seafood. This species and other luminous marine bacteria are common in the marine environment. There are no reports of illness associated with this bacteria.

rated:

Oh No! (48.65kB)
Disclaimer
(pic hints: pic of Sara Gilbert, pic of Jim Carrey next to a pic of a zombie, pic of unidentified Caucasian woman, pic of either giant bikini-clad woman and regular sized swim trunks-clad man on beach or regular sized bikini-clad woman and itty bitty swim trunks-clad man on beach).

rated:

rated:
Much as I dislike the idea of anything being categorized as inherently feminine or masculine, it's hard to explain poststructuralist gender theory to a three-year old. For James, the world is pretty much binary at the moment, and trying to shift that perspective – little by little – has become my pet project. It's also a window into what a strange place the world must be for transgender or gender-non-conforming kids.

If I want my son to love and respect women, I am going to have to teach him to embrace – and ideally appreciate – "girlish" things. That's why I'm weaving him a dandelion crown and signing him up for ballet.

I'm going to turn the little alphabet belcher into a proud princess whether he likes it or not.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017