• filter:

st4rdust in Louisville

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I went to Louisville, KY last weekend! My best friend is a tattoo artist so we went down for the convention. We just got back yesterday.

It was 85+ and super humid which was nice because in Beloit it was 50 degrees or less and rainy Suckas.

To my surprise I loved it. Everyone in Kentucky is so nice, the buildings were all beautiful, the food was great, and all the bars had good beer lists Driving through Indiana is the worst though, somehow worse than driving through central IL. So flat, so boring.

Against the advice of basically everyone we stayed with an Internet stranger we found through Couchsurfing for free. His house was full of neat art and he had a Bull Terrier named Lucille that was the sweetest pupper. 

I can't wait to go back. 

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
<< Driving through Indiana is the worst though .. So flat, so boring.>>

I made this comment to someone once, he answered:  
if you think it's flat, wait till you see Wisconsin.

We worked several music Festivals in KY - our advice: don't lay down on the grass - CHEWING TOBACCO  

rated:
I hope you stopped at 3 Floyds for some epic beer as a reward for nearly having left Indiana.

rated:
ganda said:   I hope you stopped at https://www.3floyds.com/ for some epic beer as a reward for nearly having left Indiana.
  ^ Best recommendation possible. Whenever I go to O'hare I find it hard not to go there too, plus drinking 10%+ beers makes airports more fun.

rated:
TheRedBaaron said:   
ganda said:   I hope you stopped at https://www.3floyds.com/ for some epic beer as a reward for nearly having left Indiana.
  ^ Best recommendation possible. Whenever I go to O'hare I find it hard not to go there too, plus drinking 10%+ beers makes airports more fun.

Aren't you a pilot?

Good food at 3 Floyds too. A bottle of their Zombie Dust would be in my death row 6-pack.

rated:
ganda said:   
TheRedBaaron said:   

Aren't you a pilot?

Good food at 3 Floyds too. A bottle of their Zombie Dust would be in my death row 6-pack.

Autopilot is for Zombie Dust and Dark Lord breaks.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017