• filter:

Amway on the plane

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
No I don't want to buy your stuff!

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
that would be annoying, being stuck next to someone who kept wanting to sell you stuff on a plane.

rated:
Wife and I got suckered into attending an initial meeting for them by my college coworker and her husband..
They didn't tell us it was Amway when they talked about it.. but when we got there, wife and I started rolling our eyes.

Wife and I knew about Amway from long time since that shit has been in India for like atleast 25 years.

rated:
KayK said:   Wife and I got suckered into attending an initial meeting for them by my college coworker and her husband..
They didn't tell us it was Amway when they talked about it.. but when we got there, wife and I started rolling our eyes.

Wife and I knew about Amway from long time since that shit has been in India for like atleast 25 years.

Please tell you grabbed your balls and walked out mid-sermon. Life is too short to sit through that sort of thing without getting paid

rated:
miserly said:   that would be annoying, being stuck next to someone who kept wanting to sell you stuff on a plane.
Nothing to do with Amway, but I remember seeing some lady on tv a few years ago who wrote a really stupid book about networking. She said she always talked to people sitting next to her on planes and tried to get their contact info, even if they didn't want to talk to her. She thought planes were the perfect place to network because the other people were trapped and couldn't walk away if they didn't want to talk to you. Oddly, she had no signs of black eyes or a broken nose. 

rated:
Reaccommodate the person.

rated:
ZenNUTS said:   Reaccommodate the person.
  greened you just because of your title.
I guess you can say I did reacommodated based on your post and title.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017