• filter:

Beloit was on TV tonight!

  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
In tonight's Criminal Minds episode on CBS, they mention meeting someone at a neutral location that is revealed as Beloit, Wisconsin. They meet the person there at a park. Thought that was kinda cool

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
Do you belong to Wisconsin?

rated:
Born in San Diego but moved to Ohio. Never been to Wisconsin actually but I love cheese and I've seen some awesome restaurants I'd like to try there on Travel Channel and Food Network lol

rated:
Was it actually Beloit? They lie on that show.

rated:
So apparently one of the writers graduated from Beloit College. Having never watched the show, I really know nothing about it, but the Googles tells me this.

Criminal Minds: Beloit might be the next spin off show.

rated:
MVP9596 said:   Criminal Minds: Beloit
 

Ok, who killed the hot deal?
I bet the unsub called the store.

/these things just write themselves

rated:
MVP9596 said:   So apparently one of the writers graduated from Beloit College. Having never watched the show, I really know nothing about it, but the Googles tells me this

Criminal Minds: Beloit might be the next spin off show.

 I think you've got that backwards MVP... the Beloit spinoff ought to be something more along the lines of Mindless Criminals

rated:
Solipsist said:   
MVP9596 said:   So apparently one of the writers graduated from Beloit College. Having never watched the show, I really know nothing about it, but the Googles tells me this

Criminal Minds: Beloit might be the next spin off show.

 I think you've got that backwards MVP... the Beloit spinoff ought to be something more along the lines of Mindless Criminals

  
Is that the one you're starring in?

rated:
johnadamthegreat said:   Do you belong to Wisconsin?
  Welcome to FW !  Obviously you don't know much about FW when you see the reference to Beloit here.  See Beloit is FW's adopted hometown for the last say, 10 years?  When they picked up their boxes and moved from IL and became cheeseheads.

rated:
MVP9596 said:   
Solipsist said:   
MVP9596 said:   So apparently one of the writers graduated from Beloit College. Having never watched the show, I really know nothing about it, but the Googles tells me this

Criminal Minds: Beloit might be the next spin off show.

 I think you've got that backwards MVP... the Beloit spinoff ought to be something more along the lines of Mindless Criminals

  
Is that the one you're starring in?

 Sure is

Keep that on the down low though... I don't want my current employer to find out just in case this new gig doesn't pan out.

rated:
Solipsist said:   MVP9596 said:   
Solipsist said:   
MVP9596 said:   So apparently one of the writers graduated from Beloit College. Having never watched the show, I really know nothing about it, but the Googles tells me this

Criminal Minds: Beloit might be the next spin off show.

 I think you've got that backwards MVP... the Beloit spinoff ought to be something more along the lines of Mindless Criminals

  
Is that the one you're starring in?

 Sure is

Keep that on the down low though... I don't want my current employer to find out just in case this new gig doesn't pan out.
Seesh.. atleast you two should know to keep it to PM's.
Either that.. or you MVP should do some exercise and take the stairs down to talk to Solipsist Burn some calories or something.

rated:
Tornadochaser said:   In tonight's Criminal Minds episode on CBS, they mention meeting someone at a neutral location that is revealed as Beloit, Wisconsin. They meet the person there at a park. Thought that was kinda cool
  
If they were wearing body armor, then yes it is a good chance it was actually done in Beloit.

rated:
KayK said:   Solipsist said:   MVP9596 said:   
Solipsist said:   
MVP9596 said:   So apparently one of the writers graduated from Beloit College. Having never watched the show, I really know nothing about it, but the Googles tells me this

Criminal Minds: Beloit might be the next spin off show.

 I think you've got that backwards MVP... the Beloit spinoff ought to be something more along the lines of Mindless Criminals

  
Is that the one you're starring in?

 Sure is

Keep that on the down low though... I don't want my current employer to find out just in case this new gig doesn't pan out.
Seesh.. atleast you two should know to keep it to PM's.
Either that.. or you MVP should do some exercise and take the stairs down to talk to Solipsist Burn some calories or something.

You want to keep it anonymous, post it in OT. Nobody reads that stuff.

rated:
I live in Beloit, Wisconsin and I would like to know if the scene was actually in Beloit. I know it's highly unlikely because Beloit is well, not television worthy but we do have a lot of criminals...

rated:
tooblessedesque said:   I live in Beloit, Wisconsin and I would like to know if the scene was actually in Beloit. I know it's highly unlikely because Beloit is well, not television worthy but we do have a lot of criminals...Their hideout is 525 3rd St

rated:
tooblessedesque said:   I live in Beloit, Wisconsin and I would like to know if the scene was actually in Beloit. I know it's highly unlikely because Beloit is well, not television worthy but we do have a lot of criminals...
  
I feel sorry for you. That address would put it like in the middle of ironworks building on the river.

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017