• filter:

Ebates

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
So, after several months of clicking that gnarly 'Activate' popup on every site I visit, I now have a whopping $.05 in my Ebates account. I've spent over $20k at various stores.

No more. Bye Bye Ebates.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
Meh. I have $0.00. But then again.. I've had 0.00 for years and years now.

I come here for OT. I go to Amazon or Costco for shopping.

rated:
Maybe give them a call? You may be looking at the wrong account. I have $663 in lifetime cashback at eBates

(They also just sent out checks so it might have reset. Check your history)

rated:
I have $275 and forget to go thru Ebates half of the time...

rated:
Call BS on it. Nobody goes through the trouble of using cash back and not checking the status after the first few purchases.
ETA BS on the OP

rated:
MilleniumBuc said:   Call BS on it. Nobody goes through the trouble of using cash back and not checking the status after the first few purchases.
ETA BS on the OP

OP is in South Carolina AKA Dumb Florida

rated:
That's weird, I've been using Ebates for years and am happy with it. I've only had a few purchases not credited. Not to sound like that annoying commercial, but I've gotten hundreds of dollars back, and I'm not even a serious shopper.

rated:
Did Ebates know it was you whenever you clicked on their pop-up?  

rated:
What's ebate?

rated:
ZenNUTS said:   What's ebate?
Virtual pron

rated:
I've gotten $464 over the last few years. You must be doing something wrong

rated:
I'm waiting impatiently for the check they mailed on May 8. I wish they hadn't discontinued the Amazon electronic gift certificate option. No chance of it getting lost in the mail.

rated:
MilleniumBuc said:   
ZenNUTS said:   What's ebate?
Virtual pron

How can real money be virtual?

rated:
moonbeam said:   I'm waiting impatiently for the check they mailed on May 8. I wish they hadn't discontinued the Amazon electronic gift certificate option. No chance of it getting lost in the mail.
  Agreed! It was so much easier before. Who uses paper checks like that?

rated:
Is eBay electronics really restricted from getting 1% cash back with ebates? Seems weird since that's what most people buy on eBay.

rated:
sum ting wong

i was a FW holdout for a while (read - too lazy to get an ebates account). when i first signed up, i did a transaction, and then saw my signup bonus as pending. shortly after, it was in my account. and while it's not the hundreds others have mentioned, it's more than the 5 cents in the OP

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017