• filter:

May the fifth be out of you

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
That you all have a full cinco de mayo and may all your tequilas and margaritas come out of you at the end of the day.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
SI SENOR

rated:
As long as it comes out in the right direction.

rated:
kamalktk said:   As long as it comes out in the right direction.
That's a personal preference that I rather not get too deep into...

rated:
  Unless you're on the space station, there is only one direction it comes out. 

rated:
You have to go to the Russian wing of the space station for a beverage.

{Raises paloma} Salud!

rated:
atikovi said:   kamalktk said:   As long as it comes out in the right direction.

I think the assumption is that as long as you are doing tequila and margaritas, you will also be doing tacos, beans, salsa, queso and guacamole. Then it all depends on who is the stronger Mexican, especially if you mix some Taco Bell at 2 am.

rated:
atikovi said:   kamalktk said:   As long as it comes out in the right direction.

Sheesh, I've never drunk anything and I know there's more than one way it can come out.

rated:
kamalktk said:   
atikovi said:   

Sheesh, I've never drunk anything and I know there's more than one way it can come out.

I am sure that someone somewhere, with enough Mexican food and tequila, has achieved the simultaneous trifecta. Margaritas are like spider's legs, 9 is too many but 7 is not enough. 

rated:
ganda said:   kamalktk said:   
atikovi said:   

I am sure that someone somewhere, with enough Mexican food and tequila, has achieved the simultaneous trifecta. Margaritas are like spider's legs, 9 is too many but 7 is not enough. 

I know of 1 and 2, what is #3 for the trifecta?

rated:
i went to wawa yesterday and had an authentic burrito

when i got back to san diego, i went to a local joint to wash the authentic taste out of my m0uth

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017