• filter:

morecowbell in oklahoma

  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
i'm going to oklahoma for a few days on assignment

what is there to do in oklahoma?

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOklahoma!

rated:
Wow, do you get hazard pay?

rated:
morecowbell said:   i'm going to oklahoma for a few days on assignment

what is there to do in oklahoma?


Cow tipping.

rated:
morecowbell said:   
what is there to do in oklahoma?
 

Probably plenty of native american stuff there, it's where the Trail of Tears ended.

rated:

How to (63.53kB)
Disclaimer
burgerwars said:   
morecowbell said:   i'm going to oklahoma for a few days on assignment

what is there to do in oklahoma?


Cow tipping.

  Nah, he needs a partner -or five - for that
 

rated:
Where in Oklahoma? It's not a small state....

rated:
MommyOfHAndK said:   burgerwars said:   
morecowbell said:   i'm going to oklahoma for a few days on assignment

what is there to do in oklahoma?


Cow tipping.

  Nah, he needs a partner -or five - for that
 


I'm unsure what a "newton" measurement of force is. Too complicated for me. Maybe in pushing down cows the number of newtons can be modified for "newcows" and "oldcows." If a single cow tipper picks an oldcow, that should be easier to tip. Cows advanced in age should have a harder time standing up. The same with newborn cows, but it would mean to pick on baby cows.

rated:
It's just a Joule x meter, not too complicated.

rated:
burgerwars said:   
morecowbell said:   i'm going to oklahoma for a few days on assignment

what is there to do in oklahoma?


Cow tipping.

like what, 15% or 20%?

rated:
SecondGunman said:   Where in Oklahoma? It's not a small state....
oklahoma city (looks mighty pretty)  

rated:
morecowbell said:   
SecondGunman said:   Where in Oklahoma? It's not a small state....
oklahoma city (looks mighty pretty)  

  The in-laws were just there, said the National Memorial was really something.  Remember, they're Minnesotans, and they didn't call it "Interesting".  

rated:
today was mostly work. we got to the job site, then had to assess the current situation and
plan the next steps out. tomorrow is set to be pretty busy. i may not have much free time

tonight i did manage to have dinner at a place called trapper's fishcamp. i also had a local IPA, F5. apparently it was named after an actual F5 tornado, which was grim. but it was tasty!

after that, i tried another beer. i was disappointed, as it was a 3-2 beer, and i wasn't expecting that. i am pretty sure it was my first

rated:
today was mostly work, again. so far, i haven't had much time to explore, and i've only had 1 decent) beer. hopefully tomorrow is different

rated:
Oklahoma? For vacation?

rated:
sherrielarrison said:   Oklahoma? For vacation?
  To serve time

rated:
to serve man (insert "twilight zone" pic here)

rated:
Oklahoma city zoo... but be careful they imprisoned me in a large cage last time I went there :/ do I look like an animal

rated:
ok, i'm back in SD. actually too tired to go get a burrito. but i had one before i left OKC

i also had a nice IPA at mustang brewery, and met the owner of elk valley brewery!

unfortunately, i didn't get to do any sightseeing on this trip. it was early mornings into late evenings. but at least i am back in my own bed again tonight

rated:
morecowbell said:   ok, i'm back in SD. actually too tired to go get a burrito. but i had one before i left OKC

i also had a nice IPA at mustang brewery, and met the owner of elk valley brewery!

unfortunately, i didn't get to do any sightseeing on this trip. it was early mornings into late evenings. but at least i am back in my own bed again tonight

  SD? OKC? IPA? 

rated:
johnadamthegreat said:     SD? OKC? IPA? 
  
SD - South Dakota
OKC - Oklahoma City
IPA - Indian Pale Ale

rated:
sherrielarrison said:   
johnadamthegreat said:     SD? OKC? IPA? 
  
SD - South Dakota
OKC - Oklahoma City
IPA - Indian Pale Ale

2 out of 3 ain't bad
SD = san diego   

rated:
morecowbell said:   2 out of 3 ain't bad
SD = san diego   

  
It was just a random abbreviation guess

rated:
morecowbell said:   
sherrielarrison said:   
johnadamthegreat said:     SD? OKC? IPA? 
  
SD - South Dakota
OKC - Oklahoma City
IPA - Indian Pale Ale

2 out of 3 ain't bad
SD = san diego   

1 out of 3.
IPA = India Pale Ale  

rated:
close enough, i say

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017