• filter:

Comparing insides to outsides

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
https://nyti.ms/2phd84x
Interesting article about people lying in Facebook as iscrepancies between what's posted and what's Googled. My favorite. Example below :

On social media, the top descriptors to complete the phrase “My husband is …” are “the best,” “my best friend,” “amazing,” “the greatest” and “so cute.” On Google, one of the top five ways to complete that phrase is also “amazing.” So that checks out. The other four: “a jerk,” “annoying,” “gay” and “mean.”

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
(to journalist) No shit Sherlock!

Although, I don't use social media and I'm still a grumpy asshat. Go figure.

rated:
omg, that post was the best and most insightful that i have ever read!

i have to go play golf while on my vacation in the caribbean, now, with my Victoria's Secret underwear model wife

rated:
morecowbell said:   omg, that post was the best and most insightful that i have ever read!

i have to go play golf while on my vacation in the caribbean, now, with my Victoria's Secret underwear model wife

1. I'm going to quote you for my feed.
2. You liar. You don't play golf!

rated:
I've noticed a significant correlation between my previous search terms and new suggest suggestions.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017