• filter:

Police Accuse Rats of Drinking 900,000 Liters of Confiscated Alcohol

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
"Rats are responsible for drinking 900,000 liters of booze confiscated by police in a part of India where alcohol is illegal, itís been claimed.

Officers in the city of Patna, in the state of Bihar, say the rodents have chewed off the tops of the seized bottles and consumed the contents.

The alcohol was being stored and guarded by police having been confiscated over the last 13 months but has vanished.

Despite the police maintaining the cityís rats drank their way through the vast supply, Manu Maharaaj, a senior police superintendent, has ordered an inquiry. He reportedly suspects it was drunk or sold off secretly by corrupt policemen....."

Rats

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:

Beer Rat (37.69kB)
Disclaimer
Happens in New York all the time †(pic hint: drunken rat with empty beer bottles)†

rated:
Senior police guy is probably right.

rated:
Are rats that thirsty?

rated:
burgerwars said:   Are rats that thirsty?
††
Rats also ate 400 tons of seized salty bar snacks from a warehouse next door.

rated:
Top level comments from the reddit /r/india thread on this:

"It's really hard to call themselves rats."

"me when dad asks where our expensive whisky went"

"Where do I sign up to be a rat in Bihar?"

"Such a plausible story - I believe these people. "

"All those 1000's of Two Legged rats!!!
Boggles the imagination how people try to rationalize the obvious."

rated:

rated:
900000 Bottles of beer on the wall...
(Later)
3 bottles of beer on the wall... uh oh.

rated:
900,000 liters is more than a third of an Olympic size swimming pool. That's a lot of rat piss, and nobody noticed the smell?

rated:
ganda said:   900,000 liters is more than a third of an Olympic size swimming pool. That's a lot of rat piss, and nobody noticed the smell?

Good point. I've always liked statistics where they can be applied to real world situations.

rated:
ganda said:   900,000 liters is more than a third of an Olympic size swimming pool. That's a lot of rat piss, and nobody noticed the smell?
They can be trained to flush. The rat leader is Jinxy the cat.

rated:
Did the rats also ate the donuts?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017