When did CVS start operating the Pharmacy at Target??

Archived From: Off Topic
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Went to a Target earlier this morning ans now see the Pharmacy was branded as CVS.  Wait, what.......I see this dated December 2015:  https://corporate.target.com/article/2015/06/target-cvs-health-f...

December 16, 2015-Target and CVS Health announced today that CVS Health has completed the acquisition of Target’s pharmacy and clinic businesses. CVS Health will operate Target’s 1,672 pharmacies across 47 states through a store-within-a-store format, branded as CVS Pharmacy™, and Target’s 79 clinic locations will be rebranded as Minute Clinic™.  

I really need to get out more.

Rick

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
Yet your're inside and creating this thread when you can be outside shouting about this to other people.

It was right about when Target decided to get out of the Pharmacy business..

When did CVS start operating the Pharmacy at Target??  

Just before I stopped using Target's pharmacy. CVS ruined them, jacked up prices, and worst of all, dumped Target's perfectly ingenious pill bottles.

If I have to use CVS, it'll be a location open 24/7 with a drive-thru.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017