To those of you who like to sleep w/ their phones or other gadgets...

Archived From: Off Topic
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
WiFi Experiment Done By A Group Of 9th Grade Students Got Serious International Attention. THIS Is Why…link

This is not conclusive evidence.  I'd like to see more proof supporting this, but it does make you think.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I prefer not to talk about the gadgets that I sleep with.....

click for Gidget
Disclaimer
She was a teenager you sickos!

So this is not about my sheep therapy group?

my gadgets have never said no.

I sleep with a tinfoil-lined nightcap ftw.

Thanks. My wife is trying to hint that our router should not be in the bedroom I am sleeping in. It's at least 5' away from my bed.

A friend that was nursing twins kept her cell phone in her bra. She said the side she kept her cell phone in produced less milk than the other side. She stopped storing her cell phone in her bra and the affected side started producing the same amount as the other.

I was hoping that keeping the phone in my pants would help my part grow... darn..

ZenNUTS said:   I was hoping that keeping the phone in my pants would help my part grow... darn..
Likely, the part's "neighbors" would grow. You don't want that.

george2001 said:   http://www.snopes.com/cress-wifi-experiment/
I have already made up my mind. Stop confusing me with the facts!

I just did this experiment last night. In my bedroom I was watching Cartoon Network while eating a watermelon. I spat out the seeds toward my WiFi router that is near the door. I fell asleep. During the night I woke up to take a dump. I tripped over a bunch of round objects in the dark. When I turned on the light I saw a bunch of watermelons on the floor. WiFi routers can solve world hunger!

You won't find this anywhere on Snopes so it must be true.

overclock said:   A friend that was nursing twins kept her cell phone in her bra. She said the side she kept her cell phone in produced less milk than the other side. She stopped storing her cell phone in her bra and the affected side started producing the same amount as the other.
  my unscientific hypothesis is that her cell phone's physical pressing inside the bra affected milk production rather than any radio transmission from it.

BTW, i'm against storing anything in a bra or in panties.

miserly said:   my gadgets have never said no.
  All too easy. 

fasttimes said:   
miserly said:   my gadgets have never said no.
  All too easy. 

All too easy!

A scientist sets a frog on the floor and yells "jump!"
The frog jumps 4 feet.
The scientist cuts off one of the frog's legs and yells "jump!"
The frog jumps 3 feet.
The scientist cuts off another one of the frog's legs and  yells "jump!"
The frog jumps 2 feet.
The scientist cuts off another one of the frog's legs and yells "jump!"
The frog jumps 1 foot.
The scientist cuts off the frog's last remaining leg and yells "jump!"
The frog doesn't jump.
The scientist yells "jump!  Jump!  Jump!"
The frog doesn't jump.

The scientist writes in his notebook:

Frog with 4 legs jumps 4 feet.
Frog with 3 legs jumps 3 feet.
Frog with 2 legs jumps 2 feet.
Frog with 1 leg jumps 1 foot.
Frog with no legs becomes deaf.

I'm not afraid to sleep with gadgets. My alarm clock on the phone.

taymer28 said:   I'm not afraid to sleep with gadgets. My alarm clock on the phone.
  Be afraid, V E R Y afraid!

overclock said:   A friend that was nursing twins kept her cell phone in her bra. She said the side she kept her cell phone in produced less milk than the other side. She stopped storing her cell phone in her bra and the affected side started producing the same amount as the other.

Because that couldn't possible be from the additional weight and pressure of the cell phone against that breast...

arch8ngel said:   

Because that couldn't possible be from the additional weight and pressure of the cell phone against that breast...

WHY why why why WHY do women do this?  I will NEVER put a cell phone in my bra.  It's a bad idea on many levels.   Especially when NURSING, for christsakes.......Purse, bag, pocket, hand....all OK.   Right next to your boob.....not OK.

good god it's creepy I guess it's fair not only for sleeping but anytime. I'm really thinking about staying away from my phone for as much as I can

Wife's cousin sent us this. Fake obviously.. but gave me a chuckle.

: URGENT.

Tonight at 00: 30 to 03: 30 make sure to turn off the phone, cellular, tablet, etc ... and put away from your body.
Singapore television announced the news. Please tell your family and friends. Tonight, 12:30 to 3:30 for our planet will be very high radiation. Cosmic rays will pass close to Earth. So please turn off your cell phone. Do not leave your device close to your body, it can cause you terrible damage. Check Google and NASA BBC News. Send this message to all the people who matter to you. FORWARDED AS RECEIVED

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017