• filter:

here, hold my purse a minute

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
guys - do you hold it, or no? like, when she's shopping, trying something on, etc

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
Yes, because I am a man.

rated:
sure. she only has 2 arms. just like me. i'd let her hold my murse, if i had one.

rated:
miserly said:   i'd let her hold my murse, if i had one.

I wouldn't.
Well, not after I tried it once. I had my cards and cash in it.
Need I say more?

rated:
Generally no. I am both insecure and not strong enough to hold a 20lb bag of baffling, never needed faff. Mrs ganda knows better by now not to go clothes shopping with me.

eta: The insecure comment is a joke. If you know you are going to need both hands why lug around a bunch of unnecessary stuff that someone else has to take of for you? When I go play tennis do I say " here, hold this set of wine glasses and these ten grapefruit?" No, I do not.

rated:
Hold my beer.

rated:
Yes, but I hold it away from my body with an outstretched arm like it's stinky or radioactive.

rated:
^
and not by the handles.

rated:
Yes, because it slows time and makes every second seem like an hour.

rated:
ganda said:   Generally no. I am both insecure and not strong enough to hold a 20lb bag of baffling, never needed faff. Mrs ganda knows better by now not to go clothes shopping with me.

eta: The insecure comment is a joke. If you know you are going to need both hands why lug around a bunch of unnecessary stuff that someone else has to take of for you? When I go play tennis do I say " here, hold this set of wine glasses and these ten grapefruit?" No, I do not.

LOL, I almost spilled my chai reading the eta part.

rated:
ganda said:   ^
and not by the handles.

'cause he touched his junk on it so nobody else would pick it up? Reminded me about that other thread where guy did same but to car door handle. https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/off-topic/1565441

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017