• filter:

See. Not all celebrities get away w/ rape.

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
'Sons of Guns' reality TV star Hayden gets life for rapelink

Usually they do get much lighter sentences.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
ablang said:   'Sons of Guns' reality TV star Hayden gets life for rapelink

Usually they do get much lighter sentences.

Without knowing the guy, the case or the show, i am going to go out on a limb and say he was convicted because it was merited.

Oh, and also because he is not that famous (never heard of him). Is he like a G-list celebrity?

rated:
stats vary, but they think somewhere between 2% - 41% of rape accusations are false. the fact is no on knows for sure.
https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2014-09-19/how-many-rape...

HOWEVER, this suggests that false accusations rarely have terrible consequences; false murder accusations have more consequences.
https://qz.com/980766/the-truth-about-false-rape-accusations/

it's easy to think one thing or another about a topic, i.e. how famous people get away with rape or not. we should all try to use facts, whenever possible and ubiquitous today, and be more critical of "information"

rated:
you mean facts aren't based on how strongly i feel about something?

rated:
morecowbell said:   you mean facts aren't based on how strongly i feel about something?
  Of course not.  They're based on what I think is true.  

rated:
who?

rated:
morecowbell said:   you mean facts aren't based on how strongly i feel about something?
  they are! that's why yours are always wrong.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017