• filter:

i refuse to buy something when i know it's a better deal elsewhere

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
threw off my first trip to orlando a bit.

i rented a car, and i think i must have picked the only car on the lot that didn't have a bluetooth-enabled stereo. wanting to enjoy my amaz0n music streaming, i decided to buy an aux cable. so i went to the local dollar tr3e to look for one. the first one didn't have it, so i went to another. they didn't have one, so i went to another store altogether. it wasn't a dollar store (although it was implied by the name), but they had one for $5.

i knew i could get one in SD for $1. so i kept putting it off. then i came back to SD. as luck would have it, i was able to get one at 99 only on my first try

as further luck would have it, every other car i have rented since has had bluetooth

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
and what do you think the chances are that you'll have the cable with you the next time you end up in a bluetoothless rental car? :O
If it were me, 100%!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017