RIP Chris Cornell of Soundgarden/Audioslave

Archived From: Off Topic
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
I guess he is in a JC pose now.

Such a loss...

black hole sun won't you come and wash away the rain

morecowbell said:   black hole sun won't you come and wash away the rain The one song I remember them by.
That and the Audioslave song "Like A Stone"

i enjoyed his solo stuff as well. of course, a lot of the stuff he did live was AS and SG

One of my favorite song is "4th of July" in Superunknown album, which isn't as main stream as "Black Hole Sun" or "Spoonman" on the same album.

You can bet I'll be listening to that on 4th of July.

RIP
Audioslave is such a fantastic group really. so sad

OMG why did chris have to kill himself? god knows ive gone thru a lot of **** such as racist name calling, "lazybone" loser, retard, YET I have been strong enough to not care what others think of me, and not hung myself. People should be strong to stand up to unfair undeserved opposition

ive even had days when i had to beg on the streets for money because i had no job, and been the Target of bullying at school. so yeah ive had more than my fair share of a BAD time. so i feel for chris. he should have seen a psychologist

bestbuy1115 said:   OMG why did chris have to kill himself? god knows ive gone thru a lot of **** such as racist name calling, "lazybone" loser, retard, YET I have been strong enough to not care what others think of me, and not hung myself. People should be strong to stand up to unfair undeserved opposition

ive even had days when i had to beg on the streets for money because i had no job, and been the Target of bullying at school. so yeah ive had more than my fair share of a BAD time. so i feel for chris. he should have seen a psychologist

i don't think depression works that way. you can't possibly know what motivates another person to that extent  

morecowbell said:   
bestbuy1115 said:   OMG why did chris have to kill himself? god knows ive gone thru a lot of **** such as racist name calling, "lazybone" loser, retard, YET I have been strong enough to not care what others think of me, and not hung myself. People should be strong to stand up to unfair undeserved opposition

ive even had days when i had to beg on the streets for money because i had no job, and been the Target of bullying at school. so yeah ive had more than my fair share of a BAD time. so i feel for chris. he should have seen a psychologist

i don't think depression works that way. you can't possibly know what motivates another person to that extent  

He struggled with addiction from the time he was 13 or 14 and had lots of recoveries and relapses throughout his life too... which would indicate that his depression was severe for a really long time.   People who are really severely depressed & people who are depressed for a really long time usually get really good at hiding it, and its easy to get used to just bottling it up since having to deal with it is just another thing to be depressed about.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017