• filter:

i'm not a tin foil enthusiast but

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
i just looked at my googl map history and it blew my mind. it tracked exactly where i was, minute by minute. i can see that it would be amazing for alibis because i never remember when/where i was. but this thing was detailed. it did everything but tell me what i ordered at sandwich shop i was at yesterday.
i decided to turn it off, not because i'm afraid of being tracked. but just felt like it was weird to log every location i'm at, all day.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
miserly said:    it did everything but tell me what i ordered at sandwich shop i was at yesterday.
Your credit card company knows that.

rated:
these days we use aluminum. it's more flexible than tin, and lighter

rated:
Beware google lattitude

(In the linked cartoon, google latitude reveals that someone went to an adult toy store, then home, then to the burn ward)

rated:
More truth to the old 'Person of Interest' TV show than most people will want to acknowledge.

rated:
morecowbell said:   these days we use aluminum. it's more flexible than tin, and lighter
  says the slave to the Big Aluminum trilateral cabal.  

rated:
Kandykornhead said:   
morecowbell said:   these days we use aluminum. it's more flexible than tin, and lighter
  says the slave to the Big Aluminum trilateral cabal.  

Shhh, don't say things like this so loud, they may hear you.  That organization, allied with powerful supernatural forces, are tracking you through your chip-enabled debit cards, at least according to the mark of the beast 666 nut-jobs.  They don't make foil thick enough to help them out.

rated:
Strap your phone to a stray dog before going to commit a crime. Where was I? Well, from my phone's GPS you can see I stopped at 15 fire hydrants, ran up and down this street and then took a nap under a tree on the other side of town before cutting through a park and coming back home.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017